Virgin micheal (2)

I asked him:
- Have you ever experienced oral sex?
He replied:
- No. Do you want me to give you oral sex?

I laughed a little bit.
- No... I want to please you.- I said. - I think it's so exciting to taste a brand new dick.
- What are you saying?- He blushed.
- Oh, I'm telling the truth... It makes me feel so special, to be the first. Girls, all over the world will ask you in the future to have sex with you. I'm glad to be the first one, because, you will always remember this night.
- Well, thank you. I don't think a lot of girls will want me, but is nice to hear what you think. I'm glad to be here tonight.
- You will be more glad in a moment, believe me...

So, I bend my knees to start. I opened his pants imagining it was a gift to my self. The layers of fabric over his crotch, were like paper wrap to me. I took my time, till finally I saw his sex emerging. it was beautiful. A treasure indeed. He was standing with his body against a wall, and I started to suck his sex... like eating a sweet fruit. His moans were indescribable. I took the chance to touch him well, while I was down there. I felt his ass on both of my hands, I grab it while I was giving him pleasure. Suddenly he said to me:

- You will make me cum.

So, I end. I didn't want him to reach his orgasm on the first round. I told him:

- Baby... you must learn your first lesson now. "The more that you wait to have your orgasm, is the better". Once you have it, you will be ready to rest. And we don't want that so soon. Anytime you need to stop, feel free to say it. Ask me to stop if you feel I'm doing in a very intense way... unless, we both want to finish. Then you can set it free.

- Okay.- He said.

- Good boy. Now... How do you want it, me on top, or you on top?

He was standing up with his sex outside his pants, very big and thick. The whole vision was surreal.

- I want to be on top.- He said.

- Okay, you will get what you want. But first, let me put some music to make an ambient.

I went to my music player and I selected a disk from my collection. It was, the second concert of Sergei Raichmaninov. Yes, is a dramatic piece, but I had a great reason to use it.

The music starts, and I saw him. He said:

- It's Rachmaninov!
- Yes, it is.- I replied.
- Diana always plays this record on her house.
- I know. She likes to hear it when she is reading.
- Why?... why are you doing this?.- He asked me a little confused.
- I also have her perfume.- I replied.
- What?... .- He didn't understand anything.

I pour over my self some drops of her essence, and then I seated over my bed. Then I tried to explain to him:

- I know you love her. I want you to believe, this first night of love, is with her, not with me. And I want to do this as a gift to you, because I want to see you happy, and I want you to make love, not only sex. You are a beautiful boy. I really don't want to change anything on that precious soul of yours. So please take my gift. To me, it will be an honor to pretend I'm the queen.

He listened to me very carefully and then he bend his knees close from where I was seated. He took my hands and said.

- You are beautiful, indeed. For me is an honor to be here, anyways... I don't need you to do this to be happy. You are amazing, anyways. But, you are right in the fact that if I could ever choose to give my self to someone for the first time on this Earth, that person would be her. But you know, that is not possible...

I kissed his hands quickly... and I told him with enthusiasm:

- Oh silly, boy... Of course is possible!. Don't you believe on magic?. Come on!... Turn off the lights.

I was dressed with a long silk nightshirt. I tried to fix my hair quickly to copy her style. And in the darkness of my room, I told him to come to me. Once he was close, I started to undress him slowly. Caressing every part nude.

- I love you, Diana.- He said.
- I love you too, boy. Come on... take this nightshirt off me.

He took it on a very gentle way. Then he pushed me to the bed... and started to kiss me all over... He was breathing deeply the smell of my body too. Suddenly he said:

- I cannot describe the pleasure that I feel, to having you this way.

And he kissed me. We started to rub our bodies against each other, with a lot of passion. I touched his back, from his neck to his little ass. I grabbed his hips, I had his sex between my legs.

- Do you want to be inside of me?.- I asked.
- I'm dying to be inside of you, Diana... I just, don't know how.
- Let me help you with that...

I took his sex with my hands, and I put it close to the point of insertion.

- Just enter, my love. Do it.. now!

So he did it staring at me the whole moment, deeply in the eyes. And once he felt me... he screamed of happiness. I saw his joy... And I hug him against me. I smiled too. It was a magic moment. He ride me tenderly first, and more hard later. The way he move his hips were unbelievable. It didn't took very long to feel the need of moan of pleasure. I was on that, when he said to me, close to my ear:

- Diana, you are so dirty. I love you.
- Oh boy, you haven't seen anything yet.

I decided then, that I wanted to be his rider. So I move my self to place my body on top. I have from there the perfect view of him, lying on my sheets. I moved my self without mercy... because I was enjoying to watch his facial expressions. Suddenly he shakes his head and screaming he asked me:

- Oh, stop!... stop, please... you are gonna make me have it...
- Oh baby... I want you to have it.
- Nooo!... don't let me... I want you to have it first.
- don't worry baby... I will, trust me.... nothing will excite me more than to see you having your orgasm inside of me.

So, I enjoyed to see his contortions on the bed, I felt his skin shivering... and he couldn't stop saying:

- You are so dirty, Diana... so dirty. I love it.

I did everything to drive him crazy, till he couldn't hold it anymore... and I felt my orgasm too.

Later I let him sleep in my arms. Breathing his smell... a mix between baby cologne and sweat. I watched him sleep all night. I was secretly in love with him. But I guess he never knew. He always saw me as a friend, never as his lover.

My name is... Billie Jean.