Virgin micheal (1)

Michael was 15 years old when I met him.  I used to work at Motown as an assistant of the stars.  I was very close to all of them, specially with Diana Ross, the queen of Motown.  But, my story with Michael doesn't start on that moment.  He was a little bit older, he was 17.

One day I was on the studio by night, it was very late, and I saw Michael there.  He was alone in the dark, seated on silence.  I couldn't not ask him, why he was there at that hour on the studio, and alone.  No one was there out of him and me.   So he look at me with sadness in his eyes and told me:
- Can I tell you a secret?, Can I trust in you?
- Of course.- I said.
- Well, you know Diana... I'm in love with her.

He told me that, looking at the floor.  I felt he was about to cry.

- I see, but... To be in love is not the problem.  You are sad because of something else.

Then he look at me straight to my eyes, and said:

- The problem is, she doesn't love me the way I do.  I mean, she does, but, I really want her.  And she will never gonna see me as something different as this kid, that she met years ago.

Then I hug him and he cried a little bit on my shoulder.  I told him later:

- You are very young, and even I know your feelings are very serious to her, you must help your self to move on.  Just accept the kind of love she can bring you, and without asking for more.  You must set free your heart for another girl.  Someone that really may appreciate you, in the way you are expecting. 

He was more calm and listened to me.  From that day, I started to be his friend.  And he used to confess his heart with me.   Suddenly I started to see him more happy according the pass of the days.

I was young then, but anyway I was older than him.  I was 22 years old.  Since I started to know him better, I started to like him.  He was very smart, and sweet.  Also very childish, but that was ok, because I was like that too.

One day, we were talking while we was eating some ice cream, and he confess me he was virgin.  I kinda knew, but anyway that information touched something in me.  I felt I was in front of a beautiful diamond, ready to be discovered.  And I wanted to be the discoverer.   I wasn't virgin.  And my experience of the first time, wasn't a good memory to recall.  So, I thought... "maybe this is a great chance to live this experience together".    So... I told him:

- Well, you know... we are not a couple.  I think we are good friends, but anyway if you want... I can help you with that.

He looked at me with big eyes of astonishment.  And he said:
- What did you said?

I looked at him back, and I stroked his face with a sweet gesture.  And then I said:
- I mean, I will love to teach you everything about sex, if you let me.

He was very impressed about my proposal.  But he couldn't reply a thing.   So I told him, that I didn't wanted to pressure him, but only if he wanted, I was there to teach him.  I also told him:  "We can still be friends, I'm not asking to be your girlfriend... and if you want to date someone later, to use your new knowledge, you can... plus, you can totally tell me everything later, as always".  He thought about it.

A week passed.  And he was acting very mysterious.  So, one night, he stayed at the studio till the night, and when I saw him there, I felt he was there, waiting for me to come.  He told me:

- I thought about your proposal.
- What proposal? .- I replied laughing a little bit.
- You know...  The naughty one, that you offer me, week ago.
- Oh, yeah... I remember now.     So... ?
- Well...  I'm interested.   If is still open.
- Oh yes it is!  When you want to start?
- I'm ready!...   I mean, anytime you want. 

We were alone there, on a very private room.  It was not the perfect place to make love, but a good place to start the lessons.  So, I asked him:

- First tell me... How much is the furthest that you have ever go with a girl?

He said:
- hugs, kisses... deep ones in the mouth.  Tender touch... but nothing too sexual.

That was enough to me.  I told him:

- I want you to give me the best kiss, you can give. 

He stared me silently, and then he approached to me with confidence.  He placed his hands softly in my head, and then he pull me to him gently...  He licked his lips a second before he touch my lips... and that was the last thing I saw, before I close my eyes.  That kiss was amazing.  So smooth and slow.  He was a good kisser.  He totally took the control of it, giving an amazing feeling.  I felt the need to beg with my mouth for more, even it was a long kiss.  And that wasn't my plan.  I wanted to pay attention about his performance, but I couldn't.  I found my self asking him to continue, just to feel that magic feeling inside of my mouth.  Suddenly he finish it.

- Wow.  That was perfect.- I said.
- I'm glad you like it.   It was really nice. -  He reply.
- I could try it again.
- Ok.- He said smiling and laughing in a soft way.

He give me another deep kiss.  But now I was getting so horny, that I almost eat him with that kiss.  His lips were so smooth, so delicious... it was a pleasure to dig on them with my tongue.  My breathing was everytime more hard, and I felt he was sweating, very excited too.   Suddenly I said to him, whispering close to his ear:

- Touch me.

I took a hand of him, and I put it under my skirt.  I tried to place my body on a comfortable position, and I removed my underwear, so he could reach my sex on the best way.  I was already wet.   He started to explore me down there... and I saw his eyes.  He had them closed.  His lips were partially open.  He was enjoying the experience.  I told him:

- Imagine you are touching a flower, an underwater kind of flower.  You must rub it softly, or you may destroy it.   No, you don't want to do that.  You want to caress it well, to make her happy.
- I could kiss it.-  He said almost without voice.
- You are very wild to be a virgin, uh?
- You are perverting me.
- Do you like it?
- hmmm... yes.- he replied moaning also whispering.  - I'm hard now, you know?.

I couldn't help to drive my hands over him.  I went straight to his pants.  I touched his crotch, and I totally felt his sex so hard inside his pants.  So, I start to rub it, while I was kissing him, and he started to moan louder.

- I want you.-  He said.-  I'm ready...  Please, let me try.

I was dying to let him do it, but that wasn't the right place to have "our first time".  It wasn't romantic or comfortable.  So, I told him, we better wait a little bit.   He was so horny that look at me with a lot of sexual frustration in his eyes.  He show me the finger he used to touch my sex, and he inserted it in his mouth.  That was a great way to tease me.  Later I learn that he loved to tease.