Wedding scandal (4)

Micheal's POV

And here we go again. Patricia has been out all night. I can't do it anymore. Even though I can't stand Lisa, I'm going to call her because I'm pretty sure she knows where Patricia is. I pick up the phone and dial her number.

"Hello" Lisa says slowly

"Do you know where Patricia is"

"No I haven't been with her all day..why do you feel the need to ask me" she said

"Because she's always with you that's why I felt the need to ask you"

"Well she's not with me micheal, I'm at home right now"

"Ok that's all I need goodbye" I said. I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. Jerome is in his crib sleeping right now so he doesn't have to hear me and his mom argue.
       It was now 2:00 in the morning and Patricia is not back yet. I called her phone multiple times and each time it went straight to voicemail. I went to sleep just to get this off my mind because this is not the first time she has done this.

Patricia's pov

I sit at the bar and drink some vodka when  a guy comes up and sits next to me. He turned around and gave me a huge smirk 😏

    "Hey baby" he said

"Heyy boo"

     "How about you come crash at my place" he said rubbing my hand

      "Yeah sure that's cool"

Me and him walked out of the club and we get in the car and go to his place. I know micheal is gonna be a little heated with me but I honestly don't care.

Hours passed by****

Micheal's pov
I get up and hear the door slam. I go to the living room and cut the light on.

     "Where were you?" Patricia jumps at my voice and roll her eyes.

     "None of your business"

"It is my business where the hell have you been"

    "Out..I've been out like I told you when I left" she screamed

    "Patricia...I'm at home with Jerome taking care of him while you're out partying, drinking and having fun....I work 12 hours a damn day and you quit your damn job and gave up on everything" I said

     "Ughhhh I don't have time for this tonight, where is Jerome?"

I follow her to  jerome's room and watch her pick him up and rock him back and forth. I look closely at her neck and I could closely see hickies on her neck. I wait until she put Jerome down and I quickly turned her around  and pointed out the hickies.

    "why the fuck are there hickies on your neck"

    "That's a bruise"

"Patricia do I look fucking stupid to you... those are hickies all over your neck" I said

    "Yeah they are hickies and why the hell do you care"

   "WHO DID YOU FUCK"

"It was a guy at the bar, I went to his place and we had sex" she said

    As soon as she said that I instantly became red. I ran to our bedroom and grabbed a suitcase. I snatched her clothes off the hangers and threw them in the suitcase.

   "MICHEAL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"

   "packing your shit because you're getting the hell out of my house"

    "Micheal don't fucking act like you're the innocent one because you cheated on me before" she yelled

   "That was months ago Patricia.. way before we got married"

   "But we were dating at the time"

"I don't give a damn Patricia.. I did everything for you.. that fucking ring on your finger, I bought that with my money, I bust my damn ass everyday  for you and for Jerome because I love you both. After all the things I have done and invested into this relationship...you go do this to me" I yelled

    "Baby I'm sorry-"

"Get the fuck out NOW"

   Patricia grabbed her bag and left the house. I get down on my knees and start crying.

   "FUCK" I knocked the lamp over and layed there on the ground until I fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up and went to feed Jerome. I ate some breakfast and watched some tv. My phone constantly went off and it was from Patricia. She's been asking for my forgiveness. She really broke me to pieces. I know I cheated on her In the past but when it comes to her I don't really know. I love that girl with all my heart. The first time we had sex, it meant something to me. It was something special. When she gave birth to our son, that was the best day in the world. I was proud to be a father and I still am. When I first met Patricia.. it was like love at first sight. I knew she was the one for me. She was sweet and intelligent and she had this personality that I loved. Her beautiful face and eyes just amazed me. Now everything is going downhill. She's cheating and lying and she's never really around our son like that anymore. I want my son to be with his mother but I can't have her doing the stuff that she do.
After I kicked Patricia out last night I've been thinking about some stuff. I just wanted to get away but I'm not sure. Everything has really backfired on me.

  There was a knock at my door so I got up to see who it was. I opened the door and my sister Janet was standing there looking at me with a sad face. All of a sudden she hugged me and I hugged back.

   "Janet what's wrong with you" I said as I let her in."

"Patricia told me what Happened I'm really sorry mike"

     "Thanks dunk, I just don't understand... like why would she do that" I said

"Mike don't forget that you cheated on her before y'all got married"

    "I know I know you don't have to tell me twice... I made a mistake and I apologized... luckily she gave in to me and we got married and had a kid."

    "Micheal I don't want you to be feeling lonely and sad. You're not alone ok? You have me, mom, rebbie,  jermaine all of us. You have a son and you're  responsible for taking care of him. Little Jerome is gonna need you when he gets older. He's gonna have his aunt and everyone else. You don't need her. Yes y'all would have to co-parent but you don't need to be in a relationship with her. I love you very much. You're big brother and I will always be there for you and my nephew "

I gave her a hug and after that Janet ended up leaving . Another knock was at my door and there was a package sitting on my doorstep. I picked it up and the package read

Lisa

I opened the package and I couldn't believe what I had seen

Love ya❤

There is more so stay tuned. Comment if you know what's in the package 😝🤔