Humanity (1)

My eyes began to get heavy as I sat and patiently waited for Michael to come home. It has been at least 3 hours and I don't know where he is. His phone has went to voicemail and I honestly have no other way to contact him.

"I can call one of his baby mama's."I said as I picked my phone from the coffee table.

       Michael has three baby mothers and four kids. His 2nd baby's mother dahlia hates my guts. I'm not sure why but I honestly could care less to ask. But I am cool with Ciara, His first baby mother. She was very nice and open with me when I first met her and she's just been so sweet. I honestly thought she was stuck up when I met her for the first time . We began to grow our relationship when me and Michael started dating and she has been like a sister to me.
Jamie is his third baby mother and I've never spoken to her, which is strange. She came to our house one time to pick up her children and she looked at me, stared, and turned around as she walked off.

We never had an actual conversation. So overall, Michael has 2 children with Ciara, 2 children with Dahlia, and 1 with Jamie. Now you may ask why I'm with him. That reason is because I love him dearly. I have no children with Michael but I've always wanted to start a family with him. His eyes, his black silky hair, his everything. My soul leaves my body when I see him. Needless to say, he genuinely makes me happy.

I grabbed my phone out of my purse and dialed Ciara's number. My phone was up against my ear and I patiently waited until she answered.

     "Hey girlie, you ok?" She says as it finally answered

       Rapidly fidgeting with my fingers, I replied "Not really, is Michael with you and the children right now?"

               "Umm no, he's not over here babe, have you talked to him since he left?" She says

I rolled over to look at my clock on my nightstand.

"8:00pm....shit" I whispered to myself

                 "The last time I spoke to him was when he left earlier, which was about a quarter till 5." I said

          "Aw man, I mean I know my baby daddy but I don't know him well enough to know where the fuck he goes for a long period of time at night haha" she laughed

        I slid the phone down to my chest as I heard the front door open and close.

            "Michael?" I screamed

"Wassup girl" he yelled back from downstairs.

   I rolled my eyes and rolled out of the bed.

"Ciara girl, he's here. imma talk to you later baby alright?" I said as I hung up the phone.

  I slid on my slippers and slowly walked down the stairs and stopped at the middle of stairs so that he can see me.

His back was turned against me so he couldn't see me.

    "Ahem" I groaned.

He turned around and smiled while he had a blunt in his mouth. He put his hands and winked at me, signaling me to come to him.

             "Hey baby girl" he said

I walked down the stairs and looked at him with an angry face.

       "Where have you been Michael?" I politely asked

               "Oh I had to stop at Ciara's.. my daughter had an..infection" he said

         "Is that so?" I asked with my arms crossed

He looked at me and nodded his head.

                "Yeah girl" he replies as he blew a smoke in the air from his blunt.

       "That's funny because I called Ciara and she told me you weren't there Michael" I aggressively said

   He shrugged his shoulders and pulled off his blazer and threw it over the couch.

             "What you want me to say Velma?" He laughed

            "I want you to tell me where the fuck you've been?" I yelled

He walked away from me and started walking to kitchen. He grabbed the bottle of Hennessy out of the fridge and began to laugh at me.

           "Michael?...are you—-

I was immediately cut off and interrupted to Michael vigorously throwing the Hennessy bottle up against the wall. The bottle immediately shattered and there was glass everyone.

              "Why in the fuck are you always questioning me every-time I walk in the fucking door Vel?!" He yelled

I layed there on the ground with my arms covering my head as I was constantly shaking.

        He aggressively walked up to me and roughly grabbed my arm, pulling me off the ground. His hand was clinched onto my lower face as it was close to his. I could feel his minty breath brushing across my face.

                     "I'm the boss.. alright? You don't tell me what to fucking do. I pay all the fucking bills in this motherfucker and I can come in whenever time I fucking please. You follow my rules because at the end of day, you are mine Vel. All mine" he said

He grabbed onto my backside and clinched on it roughly. His clinching began to hurt and I tried my hardest to pull him off of me. I mean, my whole entire left ass cheek was in his hand.

          "Michael you're hurting me" I screamed as he began to clinch harder.

He snatched my face and began to kiss me and that's when I immediately began to fight him. I had the ability to scratch his face and escape from his arms. He fell to the ground and I immediately ran upstairs to the room and closed the door behind me locking it. I darted to the bathroom and locked it behind me. I leaned up against the wall and started to cry.

"Velma..babygirl!.. where are you?!" I heard Michael scream from downstairs.

     Not even 5 minutes later, I heard rattling at the bedroom door. He started banging on the door and after noticing that I was locked. I wiped my tears and I slowly opened the door to the bathroom.

The fear inside of me quickly went away and I knocked him clean out. He immediately hit the ground and was passed for a very long time.

"I guess I should take him to the ER" I said under my breath

**********************

New story!!