Weddding scandal (3)

One week later***********

Patricia's POV
I went back to Los Angeles and left Micheal there. I told him that he was gonna have to fly here by himself. I had to take precautions and that was to leave. Since I announced that the wedding was off. Everything has really gone back to normal. My mother was still kinda upset with me because she was planning on me and Micheal to get married but Micheal is a compulsive, habitual liar and a cheater. I ain't having that. After I beat Lisa's ass, they told me that she had to be rushed to the hospital. I don't feel bad at all. I told her to back away but she didn't listen. I know Micheal is gonna be knocking at my door anytime and all day until his arm fall off. I have a second house. When me and Micheal would argue and I didn't wanna be around him, I would go to my other house and clear my mind. The least I could do is sit here and act like a strong independent single woman which I am.

Messages are coming through my phone and of course they are coming from Micheal. He won't stop calling nor texting. I sit on my lovely couch and watch golden girls until there was knock on my door. I roll my eyes and get up to answer it. I slowly open the door and I surprisingly saw Micheal with some flowers and a card in his hands.

"Why are you here Micheal" I said crossing my arms

"Because baby I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you and I'm also sorry for lying to you about the whole Lisa thing. What we had was a mistake and I feel guilty for what I did. I love you so much. You mean the world to me. When I look into your beautiful light brown eyes it's like looking into heaven. You're just perfection in my eyes. Your body, your face, everything is perfect and I love every bit of it. Now can you please take me back"

He reached out the flowers and card and I stood there not knowing what to do.

"Micheal I-I don't know it's like you crushed me into pieces I can't go back that fast but at the same time I love you very much"

"Patricia please I'll do anything I love you with all my heart and I would never put you through that again" he said

I kissed him on the lips and I accepted the card and flowers. I put the wedding back on and now we're getting married on the beach.

Saturday******

Saturday******

"Patricia Will you take this man to be your beloved husband"

"I do" I said looking into his eyes

"Micheal will you take this woman to be your beloved wife"

"I do" he said

"Micheal do you have any vows you'll like to announce to Patricia" the pastor said

"Yes I do" he clears his throat and begins to speak

"Patricia, my darling from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. I love that you and I will spend the rest of our lives together. My life has come to this amazing moment no now I will always share it with you.

"Awww baby" I said as a tear came down my face.

"Patricia do you have any vows you'll like to announce"

"Micheal when I'm with you everything else is moved into the background. you flood my senses. You are my life, my greatest gift and my loving hubsand. When you walked in my life, love walked in. It was a magical moment that I will treasure forever with you. I will walk together with you and with love."

The ceremony went on and after we kissed everyone stood up and started clapping. We jumped the broom and me and Micheal held hands alll the way to the beachouse.

We got inside and everything was set up so perfect

     "Baby this is beautiful" I said

"You're beautiful" he kissed my lips and we sat down at our table. Everyone came including me and Micheal's family.

Micheal was dancing with his friends and family and I told him that I was going outside to get some fresh air. I lean up against the balcony as my white dress blew  in the wind. As I was looking around ,I heard someone come around the corner. I looked closely and it was Lisa with a black dress on with red heels. She had a white box in her hands and she gave me this weird smile.

    "What the fuck are out doing here Lisa" I said

"Well um I wanted to come here and say that I apologize for the things that I have done to you, after you beat my ass at the hotel.. I realized that I was wrong and I'm coming to you as a woman and hopefully me and you will not have any problems" she said

Micheal's POV
I look around for Patricia and I see her talking to Lisa outside.

   Oh shit. I go outside to stop the conversation..

      "Lisa what the hell are you doing here" I said with full anger

"Micheal calm down she just here to apologize.. there is nothing to worry about" Patricia said rubbing my shoulder.

Lisa looked up and down at me and turned back at Patricia.

Lord help me

    Unfortunately, Patricia and Lisa are like best-friends now and I really can't even stand it. Even though me and her are married ....it seems like Lisa is trying to get in between us again. I don't know, maybe it's just me but i will never let her give me oral sex in no fucking bathroom ever again. After we had our son, Jerome.. Patricia has been very distance. She would leave the house and won't come back till midnight while I stay at home and watch our son. Every time I question her about it..she would scream at me. She's always laughing and giggling on her phone. Every time I try to look she runs away in the back room. I don't know what her problem is but in the future we'll find out

Love ya❤️

    Do y'all want me to keep going with this story? Comment plz