The argument

I walk in my home and drop my keys on the table. Micheal was sitting on the couch with a blank expression on his face and staring at the tv.

"Um hi babe are you ok?" I asked him.  He ignored me and changed the channel to the news.

Is the king of pop's wife cheating? Kacy Jackson was caught hugging all over a random guy in downtown L.A.  Is she faithful or is she not. Back to you Jason

Micheal cuts the tv off and throws the remote at the lamp. It made me jump and the lamp fell over and broke in pieces

WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? He yells

"Micheal I swear that was a friend of mine from high school I was just hugging him." I say

"NO YOU CHEATED ON ME I KNOW YOU DID IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE"

That fact that he believe the media kills me

"Oohhh so now you believe the fucking media now, when they get on the news and talk about how you are a freak and wacko Jacko and child molester...i comfort you and tell you that it's not true but then when something come up about me on the news....it's the fucking opposite"

"DONT YOU DARE BRING THAT UP"

"NO IM TIRED.....IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT.....YOU ALWAYS BELIEVE THE FUCKING MEDIA....I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE..... I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART....I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU.... BUT I GET IT YOU DONT TRUST ME" I say.

"That's not the case kacy"

" it is the damn case.... You know what save it Micheal I don't want hear it I cant believe that you believe that I cheated on you...I love you to fucking much to cheat on you... You are my heart... But it's fine it's ok..... You're gonna regret accusing me" I say.

I run upstairs to our room and lock the door. I plopped on the bed and started crying. He's crazy. Now he wants to believe the media now... That asshole. I would never cheat on him... He's my everything. But it's seems like he doesn't trust me. Minutes had passed by and I was still crying and sniffling. All of sudden there was a knock at the door.

"Baby?" He says through the door

"GO AWAY" I yell.

"Baby I'm sorry for accusing you I was stupid....please let me in"

I sigh and get up and unlock the door. He opens it and walks in. I plopped back on the bed and begin crying again. He tried to touch my shoulder but I jerked my shoulder away.

"Babe I'm really really sorry I feel so stupid for believing that... I know you wouldn't cheat on me"

"So why would you believe it?" I ask him

"Because I was stupid and I was being an asshole"

I pulled him by his shoulders and hugged him. I felt his hands go around my waist as my hand were wrapped around his neck.

"I love you Micheal"

"I love you more baby"

"Don't ever believe the media ok? I would never hurt you ever"

"I won't ever believe it again I promise" he says.

I gave him a soft kiss on the lips. I heard him moan and I did the same. Our lips departed and we cuddle in the bed until we fell asleep