The Wedding scandal (1)

Patricia's POV

In one week I'm getting married to the love of my life Micheal. Now you might say that I'm lucky and that he's to good for me but that's not the case. See, me and Micheal have been close every since we were kids. In high school we started dating and we were know as the high school sweethearts. I've had plenty arguments with women because they were trying to steal Micheal away from me. Especially this woman named Lisa. Lisa is from Micheal's past. She keeps calling his phone and constantly calling my phone. She has always tried to break our relationship up. But trust me, I'm not gonna let that slut do that.

Me and Micheal decided to get married in Florida. There is a pretty hotel in Florida that we are staying in and it's amazing. Micheal is out with his friends so I'm here in the room by myself. A knock was at my door and I went to go see who it was. It was my sister.

"Hey girlie where's Micheal" she said walking in my room

      "I told you he went out with his friends" I said to her

"Ohhh yeah I forgot sorry for asking"  she said

There was an awkward silence between me and her but she ended up breaking it off.

   "Soooo you ready to get married next week?" She said with excitement

"Yes I sure am I love him so much"  I said.  Angela(my sister) ended up leaving my room. She said she was gonna get me dinner. Hopefully everything will turn out good for the wedding

Micheal's POV

11:00 pm

Me and my boys decided to go to the strip club to celebrate the fact that I'm getting married next week. I haven't went out in a long time because of dealing with work but now I can chill and have some drinks with the boys. I love my fiancée very much. She's everything to me. I'm happy I proposed to her.

"Aye aye back to earth Micheal" my friend Marty said. I looked at him and rubbed my forehead.

"Huh?" I said snapping back. He shook his head and brought me over to the closest table at the stage. A few girls came out and started dancing naked or whatever and I was standing up trying to enjoy the sight. The man gets on the mike and started to speak.

"We got something special for you tonight ....this sexy lady is known by her stage name strawberry🍓 and I want y'all to throw that money in cuz you know she got next month rent so show her some love.... give it up for strawberry"

The lights got dim and I laid back and waited for the girl to come out. Marty nubs my arm and looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"Dude what the hell is wrong with you" I said to him

"I'm ready for strawberry to come out ....you know I just got a divorce and I'm tryna find a sexy woman"

I rolled my eyes and laughed at what he said. The curtains finally opened and I couldn't believe my eyes. Strawberry was Lisa. My eyes went wide and I tried to cover my face. She had on a silk knee length dress. She slipped it off and lord she was so sexy.

"Micheal stop" my mind said. She looked at me dead in my eyes and she walked off the stage and came to me. She stepped in front of me and rubbed her fingers down my chest. She came to my ear and whispered something.

"I don't think your fiancé would want you being here" she looked at me and smiled and then winked at me. The boys looked my direction with their mouth dropped to the floor.

I got up and ran to the bathroom. I turned the water on and splashed some in my face. I reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone so I could check the time

1:00 am

Dammit I gotta go. I was about to walk out the bathroom when I was pushed back and my pants was being unbuttoned.

"Lisa get off of me right now" I said to her trying to push her off

"No I'm getting what I want" she said. She pulled my pants and my boxers down and gave me oral

"Oh shit Lisa dont stop"

Patricia's POV

I checked my Phone to see what time it was and it is now 1:00am. Me and Micheal was supposed to go for a walk on the beach right now but he's not back yet. Now I'm little worried. I called his phone and of course he didn't pick up. I called his friend Marty because I know he's with him. The phone rings a couple and it finally ringed.

       "Hey wassup Patricia"

"Hey Marty Is Micheal around you?"

     "No he's not I left the club... he's still there I think"

"Oh ok Marty thanks"

    I hung up the phone and palmed my face. I went to go shower so I can clear my mind. When I was done. I blow dryed my hair and brushed my teeth. As I was brushing my teeth, I heard the door to the room open.

   "Patricia?" Micheal called. I turned the water off and walk out the bathroom with a frown on my face.

    "Baby im sorr-

"No you had me waiting all night for you. I called your phone you didn't answer. I called Marty and asked where you were and he said you were still there.... you had me worried about you, do you know that we are getting married next week?" I said to him

    "Yes and I totally understand... I'm so sorry I had you waiting. I know you wanted to go for walk on the beach and I'm sorry. I got so caught up with the boys, drinks kept coming in and I was so wasted... baby I love you so much" he said.

He came up to me and held me in his arms. As he was holding me in his arms I started to smell another fragrance on his shirt. I knew it wasn't mine

"Why do you smell like women's perfume" i said to him

...............................................

Love ya❤️