Police officer

I was running late for work. I grabbed my keys and purse and darted to my car like sonic dash out this bitch.

I already know that my boss is gonna be bitching my ear off so if she does do it I won't be surprised

I already know that my boss is gonna be bitching my ear off so if she does do it I won't be surprised. I got in my car and fly down the road. I was driving past the speed limit and then all of sudden I heard police sirens.

Fucking shit.

I sighed and pulled over to the side of the road. The police pulled behind me stopped. I layed back in the seat and waited until the police officer got to the car. I was looking through my rear view mirror and I saw a handsome caramel man with jet black curly with his police hat on and his suit. I bit my lip at the sight

"Damn he fine" I whispered. He finally gets to my window and I roll down the window.

"I know that I was driving past the speed limit but I'm running late for work" I say.

He takes a good look inside my car and outside.

"Got out the car" he says.

"But off-"

"Get out the car" I roll my eyes and I get out of the car. He pushes me on the hood of the car and starts whispering dirty things in my ear. My panties were getting damped and damped by the second. I turn around and kissed him so hard on the damn lips. He hikes my skirt up and rubs my womanhood through my panties.

"Mmmm" I moan. He puts me on the hood of the car and takes my panties off. I take his jacket and shirt off as he kisses all over my neck.

They're are cars driving past and probably looking at us but i don't give a damn right now. I want the hotness right now. He unbuckled his pants and I watched as his dick sprinted free.

GOD ITS FUCKING HUGE. IS THAT EVEN GONNA FIT IN MY TINY HOLE.

"You ready baby girl"

"Yes" I say. Without warning he slams into me as I scream out in pleasure.

"Ohh shittt yess oh god" I moan. I still didn't know his name.

"It's Micheal baby" he says.  Easy name for me to remember. He thrusting into me harder and deeper and felt my climax coming. He puts his finger on the top of my womanhood and rubs it.

"Ooo yeah baby you're so tight..I'm bout to cum any mintute now" he says. As grips into my hips,

"Mmmm me too Micheal ahhhh" I moan. Minutes after.. I squirted all everywhere and some even got on the ground. I felt his dick twitch inside of me and soon he pulls out and squirts all over the ground.

"Aww shit that was amazing baby but I gotta get back to work" he says as he puts his clothes back on.

"It was and I gotta get to work too" I say. He omens close to me and hands me a card. He gets up real close and whispers something in my ear.

"Call me" he say and he runs back to his car and drives off.

A huge smirk grew on my face.

"Calling him tonight  hehe" 

I get in my car and happily drive to work.

Love ya❤️❤️