2

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated just been busy a lot lately.                                  It's 7:30am in the morning right now am my way to Bay to go see Myles kinda nervous about it.                                     Skip the car ride.                                                         I arrived at Myles house.                                 I walked up to the front door and Laur said Hey Myles and I saw Myles with a smile on face and Myles said come on in after I got inside Myles said do you want help with me with my new songs that I have been working on.! Lauren said yeah sure we walked upstairs in his little studio it was pretty cool have to meant after about two hours working and helping him with his songs I got a text from Kalin                          Texting Kalin.          
K yo what's up Lauren come swing by my place and hangout??!😏.        
L Uhh yeah sure I guess when
K whenever you are not busy
L ohh okay I'll be there soon K bye.          After that weird conversation with Kalin, Myles and I decided to chill and watch tv and we cuddled and everything until his girlfriend texted him saying Hi Mylez do you want to hangout with me?!!💖😘.  He just looked at the text and he decided not to which was fine with me I was enjoying hangout with Myles he is such a nice guy and amazing he just soo perfect and cute. Until Myles spoke up saying Hey can I tell you something?!! Lauren said yeah sure what is it umm and then he says Lauren I have feelings since the first day that I met you I know it has been like 24 hours but still you are amazing and funny and Talented and I love your smile you are soo beautiful and then he leads in and puts his arms around my waist and until I felt he soft lips it was like fireworks it was sooo perfect until Tia came in and she look soo mad and upset with me I felt soo bad and guilt so I left and ran out I grab my car keys and my bag and my laptop and drove to my apartment I started crying and everything it was soo bad.

Skip a few days I haven't talked to Myles ever since what happened he is still with Tia but I think they are taking a break from a each other because of me and I felt soo bad and I went on Twitter and I saw Myles tweet. 
@YourboyMyles I miss hanging with you @LaurenHill10 and I saw it and I was tag in it and I decided not to say anything back until I heard the door knock and I got up and went to see who was at the door and it was know one until I got a blocked number saying this Stay Away From Myles he is mine!!! I saw it and I was shocked and I sad down on the couch and look at my phone.

Hi Guys I'm sooooooooo sorry that I haven't been on that much sorry school started and everything but I'm not busy or anything I will start focusing on this and yeah I love you guys soooo much