4

When I saw Myles left I was crying soo hard and then I ran after and I said Myles please believe me she actually did because of last night we were cuddling and everything and he looked back at me said are you sure and I said yes am and he looked sad and he said yeah I believe I'm sooo sorry and yeah and I looked at him and kissed him and we pulled away and Myles finally spoke up and said we can't be together because I'm still dating Tia and I said ohh yeah and he said how about tomorrow we get lunch or something together and hangout with Jake and Dom and I said yeah sure I would love it. And he smiled at me and he went back to meet up with Tia and I walked on the beach because it was nice and I sat my stuff down and look at the sunset it was soo beautiful and Tweeted and then I saw Myles retweeted it and tweeted to me back and said it's soo beautiful like you or something cheesy and I smiled.

The Next day

I went to the gym and everything and today was an another off day for me which was great and today Myles and I are going to hangout with me and his brother and his girlfriend and I was soo excited outfit was a floral dress and I wore my black flats and I did my hair and makeup and I drove to Myles house and when I got there I saw Jake and Dom they look soo cute together and I said Hi and Jake said Hey and are you hanging with me and girlfriend and my brother and I said yeah I'm and   He said Yay!! This is going to be fun and why do you say that because I said and Jake said because you and My brother are perfect for each other and I said Aww Jake that's soo sweet of you to say!! And then after like a an hour conversation Myles finally came down and he said hey beautiful and I smiled and I said Hey Mylez and after that we went to Chipotle because of Myles obviously plus he wanted some and after we ate Jake asked me why can't you and Myles date and I said because he is dating Tia and everything and he said ohh yeah but I like you better then Tia and I told my mom about you and she said she Loves you already and I said aww she does and Jake said yeah and after we ate we went to a skate park and Myles did a pretty cool trick and Myles came up to me and said hey do you want to learn and I said yeah sure but I'm in flats and he said its fine I got up and he hold my hands and started walking and Myles I'm doing to fall and Myles said your not you are doing good and after when Myles taught me to skateboard we sat down and talked about everything and Myles said we are close friends no matter what and I smiled and we hugged until a Tia came and ruined the Moment and she came up to me and hit me and then she said Stay away from him didn't you get the massage and I looked down and said yes and after I walked away and went home and after that I don't that I will see Myles again.    

Hey guys surprise another chapter and I hope you guys enjoy this and I love you all updating a lot today Love you all thank you for all of the support and I appreciate you all!!!!❤️❤️❤️