9

The next day I started packing my stuff and obviously Tia had to be in the same room so I had to bunk'd in with Kalin because he had a spare bed in his room and Kalin said to me you didn't have to leave you know Myles made a dumb mistake and I said thanks Kalin I guess and I know you he makes dumb choices but it's fine he had her first before me and then Kalin came up to me and said You are sooo beautiful and amazing and a smart girl you didn't deserve it and I said Aww thanks Kalin and then he has his hands around my waist and he starts kissing me and made it a little made out session and then I thought about it he was right I didn't have to leave I guess I can just stay here.

After two hours of being in his room Kalin and I and Cam and Jake decided to hangout together and we went to an a concert were Fifth Harmony was performing in Portland also because of there Tour 7/27 and we started dancing and singing along and met some fans and it was fun.
Then The concert was over and I decided to go backstage and see the girls and I saw Ally and Normai and Dinah and Lauren and I love them all and Camila I love her also we have been friends for a while I have been friends with all of them and we all had a good time together and everything and Dinah came up to me and said Hey Lauren how are you and I said I'm pretty good you guys did amazing tonight and yeah and Dinah said yeah it was a Fun show I love Portland and same so do you want to hangout with me and all of the girls and I said yeah sure it will be fun!!!

After the concert I decided to take a walk on the beach by myself because I needed some thinking it myself and everything and I sat down and I always come on the right time when the sun is setting it always helps until I saw Myles and Tia Tia looks like she is having fun but Myles doesn't and I feel soo bad for him I know it was his choice to choose her because she was annoying him and everything and I see why and I just kept watching the sunset and it was amazing and after that went to a skate park with Jake and Cam and Myles is coming also and when I got there Jake did some many Amazing ticks it was awesome and until Cam tried and it didn't went well I was laughing soo hard and then I saw Dom she was having a good time and everything and then I saw Myles he looked sooo happy here then he was before I was cheering him on he was soo proud of his new tick he called YBM and I don't know why he did but he was soo proud of himself and he came up to me After and said Hi Lauren and I said Hi looking down and then he started to apologize for choosing a Tia over him.

And I said yeah it's fine and I forgive you next time don't choose her ok and he ok alright I promise I won't mess up and everything and we all had fun at the end of the night And then Kalin came and decided to perform with Myles like they did before and they performed I don't really care the remix it was soo Lit!! Cam took soo many cool skateboard ticks that Myles did and Jake did and Kalin and I tweeted saying @Laurenhill10 hanging out with @yourboyMyles and @Camfairfax and @Kalinwhite and everyone retweeted it and tweeting a lot thing everyone was saying Kalin and Myles are hanging out together again they all were soo excited and happy about it and something was trending it was like #KalinandMylesareBackTogether and I told Myles and Kalin they all were sooo happy

Hey guys this might be the last chapter I appreciate all of the support and the love and I love you all make sure to vote and comment and if you want more of this dm me and yeah I love you all and I appreciate all of you!!! And Keep Chasing Dreams!!!❤️❤️❤️