16

The next day

I still can't figure out who send me the text and I know it's not Tia it's someone who doesn't like me idk but anyways the boys were busy with soundcheck and ever soundcheck that we have the Jake and Myles always fighting during the middle of it like it was weird but it was at the same time. The manager comes out and said alright Kalin and Myles both of you guys are travel to different places to meet fans and intact with them more Kalin the place you will be going to is London and Myles the place you will be going to is Pairs and Myles was actually really really really excited because he has never been there.

After soundcheck
Myles was on the phone with someone and I think it was his mom I think idk and after that I decided to pack my stuff because I'm going back to LA for something and it was not for something bad and I'm pretty sure the tour is going to end soon but we are not sure yet because the boys are traveling different parts of the world by themselves I think after I packed up everything.

After two hours of watching the boys the crowd was wild and everyone was having fun. The concert was over and the boys have a day off today I don't understand why the day off when they just had a show yesterday but ohh okay they all were happy about it Myles and Jake went skateboarding and Cam and Kalin are playing basketball and then I was about to leave because I have a flight back to LA and I went up to Kalin and Cam and I said bye to them and then I went to the skate park were Myles and Jake are and I said bye to them and then Myles came up to me and said I'm going miss you a lot and I said don't worry I'll make it to your birthday show and birthday party I don't miss for the world and after that I hugged him and he didn't let go of me and he said bye Love you have a safe flight I'm going to miss you and I said bye and I went back into the cab and went to the airport.

Skip the flight
The I drove to my apartment and I sit my stuff and went to on my laptop and started to make beats and started texting Myles and telling him that I'm back in LA and he also told me that he will move out to LA soon with his brother and I was soo excited for them to move out here.

Everything was going great here I decided to be a youtuber and a dancer and a music producer because I love dancing Myles taught some moves and save with Kalin and then I got a another block number and a text again and it said Stay away from Myles don't even talk to him anymore or else things get bad and I will tell everyone your secret. And I know who killed your parents and your sister

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated and this book of going be ending soon and I appreciate all of you for 260 readers wow guys thank you sooo much and you guys will find out soon maybe and Look out for the contest soon and yeah I love you guys sooo much and I hope you all have an incredible day and Yeah Love you all soo much and I appreciate all of you!!