20

Hey guys wow guys thank you guys soo much for 390 readers let's make it to 400 readers and I love you guys soo much and I appreciate all of you ever single one of you and Keep Chasing Dreams no matter what and I hope you all enjoy this chapter

Tia P.O.V
Well today I'm going to see Lauren for a little visit I'm done seeing her with Myles it annoys me sooo much ugh well now I'm gonna make her pay. 
Skip the Car ride to the hotel
Still Tia's P.O.V
When I got there I saw Lauren in the lobby perfect timing and I walked up to her and said Hey slut and she turns around out and said Hey Tia I haven't seen you in a long time and then I said well guess what and she said what and then I pulled out the gun to Lauren's heart.

Lauren P.O.V
Well I was in the lobby to do something and then I saw Tia and I talked to her and then she pulled out a gun and now I'm scared what is she going to do to me I keep thinking to myself I'm doing to die just like my parents and my sister and then she says I know you secret and by the way I killed your parents and a long with your ex best friend and I said wait what why did you did that my parents meant a lot to me and my sister why would you do that because we through it would be funny and now look at you Tia said so it's time to say bye bye to Myles and everyone and I said no Tia please don't do this you are going to kill me so you can have Myles and yeah exactly and if you don't respect my decision then your ex best friend will do it and now I'm best friends with her and now she hates you a lot. I kept thinking why is this happening now when I'm on tour with Fifth Harmony and then the next thing I know Tia pulls the trigger and then everything went black.

Hey guys and I hope you all like that chapter and comment and tell me what you think of and yeah I love you guys soooo much I love all of the support That I get and I appreciate all of you
And I Love you all sooo much!!!!❤️❤️❤️ and I hope you all have an amazing day!!! Make sure to vote and comment and share