5

After what just happened I decided to do more research on Tia and I look through everything and next thing I saw Tia gets into a lot of trouble and I was soooo shocked I had to tell Myles but I decided not to waiting until the right time to. After what I just saw I decided to go out and enjoy the rest of my night I fixed my hair and makeup and everything and then I got a text from Jake saying do you want to hangout with Me and Cam and Kalin and Myles and I said yeah sure and Jake also said were meeting at the beach and then I grab my backpack and my bathing suit and everything and I walked to the beach and I saw the boys and thanked the Lord Tia wasn't there and I put my stuff and everything and said Hi to everyone and we all went swimming and everything and until we decided to have a bonfire and we made it and everything and we told stories and everything and Kalin and Myles are actually are having a good time together after the break up between them they were laughing and having fun and everything.

And then Myles came up to me and said do you want to take a walk with me on the beach and I said yeah sure and I got and we both started walking and started to hold hands and the sun was setting it was soo beautiful and everything  until we stopped and Myles said you are best and I will always love you you are soo funny and talented and beautiful you always make my day. And I smiled and looked at him and then he leads in and kisses me and then we started to make out and after that we started to walk back were the boys were. And we started walking back and Myles said do you want to get on my back and I said yeah sure I started laughing and I got on his back and until we saw fans and I got off his back and we both said Hey guys and one of the girls said OMG you guys are soo cute together are you dating and we both said no we are just are close friends and they all said aww but I hope you guys get together soon and we took some pictures with them and continued to walk back and I got on Myles back again it was a fun piggy back ride and we got back all of the boys were like aww you guys should totally be together Kalin said and I said yeah we should but Myles is dating Tia and he is happy with her and everything and he looks at me and his smile fades away and we all talked and everything and Anjai and Dom came over and I said Hey guys I'm soo close with Dom and Anjai I love them sooo much and the party is just getting started Myles and I cuddle by the fire with a blanket and we all were hanging out and talking until I got a blocked number and it was Stay away from Myles or else and I was getting a little scared and I looked at Myles he was having a good time and I didn't want to ruin anything for him tonight.

Hey guys and I hope you all enjoy and I'm updating a lot today and yeah I love you all soo much!!!!!