8

^^^  this is Lauren By the way

When I saw Tia I was soo scared and I looked at Myles and he said let's pretend we don't know her and we kept walking and enjoying our time here and we went back into our hotel room and went to bed back I was tried and same with Myles. 

The next Day the boys were performing we had to get up early and go to he venue and I got dressed into a pair of leggings and Myles sweatshirt because I didn't bring any with me and Myles and I got ready and Myles and I got into the car and same with the rest of the boys and we went to the venue and did sound check and we got chipotle of course because of Myles and we ate until it was time for the show they all were sooo excited the turn up is going to be real and the boys got ready and said there little prayer and everything and they went outside stage and everyone was soo turn up and everything.

After a Few hours the boys had meet and greet and that went pretty quick and we all wanted to go blowing after and we did and Myles fell asleep after and then there manager came in and said you guys got another show and Myles was still sleeping and I woke him up and he went into the car without knowing that he still had his blowing shoes on it was sooo funny and when we go into the car and drove to the next venue and the boys had to perform right away and all of the fans were waiting and they came out and Myles still has a blowing shoes on it was sooo funny performing with them and he still didn't notice which was even more funny and then Kalin and Myles got tired and said goodbye to there fans and everything and went into the car and drove back into the hotel.

When Myles and I got into the room and he sat on the bed and looked at his shoes for min and said these are not my vans and Kalin and I both started laughing sooo hard and Myles said Hey why didn't you guys tell me and we both looked at each other and said we forgot still laughing and Myles said wow guys thanks and after that we return the shoes and Myles got his shoes back and everything and we all went to bed because we're tried.   

The next day we all decided to stay in Portland for three more days because we all were having sooo much fun and I got dressed into a pair of leggings and Myles sweatshirt because I'm in love with it and Myles wore a white t shirt and flannel and his vans he looked soo cute and I put on my white old skool vans and we explore Portland more it was a lot of fun and Myles put a lot on his story and everything and I see Tia and it's annoying me what does she want me to get away from Myles and she walked up to me and started to beat me up and then Myles was meeting fans and until one of the fans said hey Myles is that Tia fighting with Lauren and Myles said what and he turned and ran as fast as he could and stopped it and Myles said Tia fine I will get back together with you I can't it anymore and I was soo shocked what he said and tears said to come out and I ran away from all of this why did he choose her over me and I was soo sad and I sat on the swing and looked at the little kids playing together and then I see Myles coming up to me and said Lauren please listen to me I didn't mean it please listen to me and I said Myles I'm done I'm leaving tomorrow I can't stand you right now.

Hey guys I hope you all like this and enjoy it more drama is coming don't worry and I love you all soo much!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️