14

When I saw what Tia did Lauren I was shocked I can't believe she did that to the person That I just asked out she means everything to me.

Now I'm in the hospital with Kalin,Jake,Gover,Cam and Tyler and Tia ever tho she is the one who did it to The Love of my life we all were waiting for Lauren to be in room since she is surgery because she got stab and finally a few moments later the nurse comes out and Said Lauren Hills family and we all got up and went to room 241 and when we were going I was going cry I kept thinking what if this or that and Jake was next to me saying it's going to be ok I promise and when we got there I saw Lauren laying in bed she look pale and I sat next to say and held her hand and said Lauren please get up please I love you soo much please I can't live without you please my life won't be the same.

And then she was moving and good thing is the nurse is in here and she said she is going to be ok as long she doesn't be active her stab was pretty deep and I hugged and kissed her on the check and Lauren said Hey Myles what happened to me and Myles was started to cry when he was telling me and then he said Tia stab at our concert last night and I looked at him and hugged him because he is always there for me and I asked the doctor when I was be able to go home and he said tonight and I smiled and thanked him and changed into a pair of clothes that Myles brought me because the others that I had were bloody and stuff and change into a pair of leggings and Myles Boston sweatshirt and for shoes a pair of vans

I grab the backpack and left with Myles and everyone and then the Manager said we all need to talk and we all sat on the bus and the manager said K first of all I never expected this to happen Lauren I'm sorry for what happened to you and everything and the person who deserves to get off the tour is Tia because she did this to you and I said yeah she did and how come she was still here and Tia said it was an accident and I said wait what this was not an accident and the manager said Ohh well that's what she said and then Myles said I'll go talk to her and I looked at him Myles no please don't and Myles said no I have to I love you she is trying to make sure you stay way from me and everything I figured it out finally and then he went into his little studio with Tia and they were talking pretty clam Lee.

Then I saw Tia came out and said to me  this is not Over slut and then she packed up her stuff and got off the bus then Myles came out with a smile like an idiot and then we all to Decided to go to bed.

The next Day
So today After that ruff night Today the boys are going to YouTube to do this News things for the Kamfam and I knew this was going to be funny and then we all got up early and got dressed and I dressed into a pair of leggings and kitten sweater and for shoes a pair of Vans And I don't want people to see my cut ether the fans and I saw the video what happened the concert ended early because of what happened to me. So when we got there Kalin and Myles were sitting at this big table and Cam had his camera and started recording and Myles said Yo what's up its YourboyMyles here and I'm here with Kalin white so today on Kam18 news we are in beautiful New Yor wait where are we again Myles said to Kalin and Kalin said were in New Jersey and yeah that's were we are today and I was behind the camera laughing so hard Myles was failing a lot he kept messing up it was soo funny and when Myles said The energy that we have at concerts are pretty Lit I have to say and then it went to Kalin and he said yeah true the energy at our last few concerts were high Myles remember when you fell and Kalin started laughing because he was helping him with his flip and he landed into the crowd and the girls were all over him Kalin wouldn't stop laughing and Kalin also brought up when Myles and Jake were fighting over stupid things and it was soo funny Myles was laughing to until he said no Jake and I don't fight over stupid thing and Kalin said yeah you guys do asked Cam and Lauren and the rest of the time was funny and then Kalin and Myles were fighting over what song they should perform at their last show it was soo funny I was dying.

Hey guys I hope you all like this chapter I appreciate all of you and I love you all and thank you for 200 readers wow thanks guys Love you all!!!❤️❤️❤️