28

Hey guys how is everyone guys I'm more excited for Christmas then I'm am for thanksgiving 😂😂😂 but anyways I'm ready to turn up because it's Dolan Tuesday!!!! I'm soo excited for this week video!!! As you can see 😂😂😂 anyways I hope you have an incredible day!! I love you all!!! You guys are the best!!!

Myles P.O.V
Today is like any other of day at the Parrish house I'm on my laptop looking for where Lauren is I need to talk to her it's important that I do because I feel like my is falling apart without her  so that's why I need to talk to her Kalin and Cam and Jake and Tyler all went to the beach and it was nice is Jake to asked if I wanted to do but I said no obviously but it would of been nice if I did.

Lauren P.O.V
Today is a normal day still hiding from people expect a few people know I'm alive which annoys me sooo much but lately their are a lot of weird things going on here I kept getting very weird text massages about me and Myles but I ignore them all the time I miss Myles like a lot but I have to do this to keep his family safe and yeah that's basically it.   

Myles P.O.V
After searching soo many places online and go to house to house is they have seen her but know one has like wtf K their is one place that I haven't checked and it's the my families cabinet every summer when Jake and I and Casey where little we always do their but we stopped going their because we all grow up but anyways I think make sense to go their she always loved it their when I took her so I grab my wallet my phone put on my vans fix my hair bring food just in case for her and water and my laptop and fresh pair of clothes for her and I'm out and I left a note for Jake and them.

Hey guys I hope you all like that chapter and if you need any help getting noticed by your idol you can always dm me on here or on Twitter or snapchat I'm also helping one of my mind best friends since she has never gotten noticed by Myles and I'm helping her out and I hope you all have a goo thanksgiving!!!

Love you all with all of my heart!!!

P.S if you see this are any of you guys buying any Kalin merch Dm me if you are because I'm am well asking for it for Christmas

I love you guys sooooo much this is honestly amazing and awesome to have 534 I think readers and 37 people have this fanfic in their library wow guys I appreciate you all like a lot and never give up on your dreams and make your dream a reality!!!