30

Wow guys over 600 readers wow thank you guys sooo much you guys are the best and the most amazing people on this earth also be yourself don't let any change you know one in this world is perfect remember that because it's true all of your idols are going through the same problems and stuff as us and they are always their for us no matter what so yeah.    

Lauren P.O.V
I woke up in this dark room and honestly I'm soo scared to death reasons I fake my death so people won't find me and two because I'm protecting the people I love so and then this person came in with a knife without saying any words and everything went black ...............

Myles P.O.V
So I was on my way to my families cabin or whatever it's near this beautiful place that Lauren loves so she has gotten be here. Then I got out of the car and went inside and know one was in their I checked everywhere and then I realized something is not right. So I went into the woods and I found this other cabin not that far from ours and then I decided to check it out and then Myles walk in........

You will have to find out in the next chapter will Myles be able to save Lauren in time  or will Lauren will die by the way time is their find out in the next chapter

I love you guys soooo much I'm soo thankful for all of guys you guys are the best and keep chasing dreams because nothing is impossible so keep chasing them and remember nobody in this world so please remember that yeah love you guys