3

When I got up the next morning I felt like someone hit me really really hard in the stomach. After about being on my phone and I knew Tia was after me because of what happened last night so now I need to try to stay away from Myles as long as possible and then I got a text from Myles saying do you want to hangout today?!! I was debating if I should answer it or not and I did since I had nothing better to do. I said yeah sure why not and I send it to him and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my hair it was like in beach waves and I love it like that. Outfit is a floral romper and for shoes Sandals and After I got done getting ready I decided to sit on the couch going through social media and everything and nothing really interesting was going on after that Myles was here and he looked at me and smiled and said you look beautiful and I smiled back and said thank you and you don't look bad yourself and we decided to walk to the little fair that was going on and we got we saw Tia and her brother and I was like ohh shoot this can't be happening and I told Myles can we please leave this place and Myles said uhh yeah sure I guess and after we walked to a little cafe and we got a table and talked about our life and everything until he said what's up with you today and I said will umm I got a block number saying this Stay away from Myles he is mine and Myles looked at it for a second and he said Tia was never say that to you or even send that and I said ohh okay but still think about she hates me after what happened and he got up and walked away and I started crying because he doesn't believe me.        

Hey guys I hope you guys like this and enjoy and sorry it's not mine best one and yeah and I love you all and I appreciate all of you and I might do a another chapter today just for you guys Love you all and nothing is impossible as CHASE Dreams no matter what Love you guys