11

The Next Week the tour finally started I was soooo excited and the best part is that Tia is not coming Yay!! That's means I finally hangout with Myles again.  I finished packing for like a few months or more maybe and the tour bus was already out there on the side of it it's says Kamfam Forever and it was pretty Lit!! And I saw Myles and Jake frightening over a stupid bunked which was soo funny and Kalin and I were laughing our butts off about it and they both looked at us and said why are you guys laughing at us and I said because you guys are frightening over which bunk'd you guys want why don't Jake have the top bunk'd and Myles takes the bottom or one of you guys can have the other bunk'd across from me and Myles said I will take it good next time you guys can figure out stuff on your own. After everything was all on the bus there manager said where missing someone and we all said who and the manager said Tia and when said that I was getting a little bit pissed off because I want to actually spend time with Myles and the rest of them and we all don't want to deal with drama and until I saw Tia And she said Hey Bitches guess who coming and I just sat on the couch and went on my phone and Myles sat next to me and it was going perfect until Tia sat between Myles and I and then I decided to go into my bunk'd.

A Few weeks into the Tour

We were in Arizona and then I got up and brushed my teeth and change into my clothes I wore a black crop top and a pair of jeans shorts and I warped a flannel around my waist and put on my white old skool Vans and then did my makeup and then did my hair and it was straighten today. Then I went off the tour bus and then I saw Myles and he said where are you going and I said going to explode Arizona and he said can I join you and I said yeah sure and Myles and I walked around and it was tons of fun we met fans and a lot of them ship me and Myles everything was going great until Tia came and said Hey slut and Hey Mylez and then I decided to walk away I don't want to stay anything to her and After two hours it was time for sound check and it went pretty well and I put it on snapchat and we all were hanging out and until Kalin said you and Myles are so cute together and Myles and I smiled at each other and I said well remember he is still dating Tia and Cam and all of them said yeah but you guys got everything that you both wanted you make beats like Myles and you have an amazing personality and you love your fans and see why you guys are key to be and I said yeah but idk I know he is not happy with Tia until I found out bad thing about her and the conversation went on until the concert I was at the merch table and helping out and the boys were having fun with there and had a little party on stage it was awesome until Myles did a flip and the crowd went wild.

After the concert I went on the bus and started editing videos because I'm starting to be a youtuber and yeah I know I have to work with other artists but why not do this for my fans and After that I saw Myles and he said Hey how are you and I said good and did you had fun and he said yeah the crowd was Lit the turn up was real. And then he kissed me and obviously I kissed back I had feelings for him and he said I'll will break up with Tia and I said ohh okay that's fine with me and the night ended on the right note and then he said I got you something and I said aww you didn't have to what is it and then it was in a box and then he said open it and I open it and it was a puppy like a real puppy and a phone case and a picture of Myles and I when we're in Portland and I smiled and I said Thank you! I love you and Myles said  I love you to and it was a perfect moment.

Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday and I hope you guys like it and OMG thank you guys sooo much for 148 readers or whatever wow thank you guys and I'm soo glad that you all like my fanfic and I appreciate all of you and I love you all and please keep voting and commenting and yeah I love you all and Keep Chasing Dreams nothing is impossible as long as you work hard.
Love you all❤️❤️