Part 3

Mark held his breath and froze in place, as Sean sleepily stared at him with such stunning blue eyes.  Sean could barely keep his eyes open, when he mumbled out.  "Mark, what are you doing"?  Mark blushed a deeper shade of red, mumbling back embarrassed.  "Nothing".  Sean exhaled heavily,  shifting to lay his head on Mark's armpit, sleepily whispering back.  "If you're going to leave your hand there... can you rub my back"?  At first, Mark thought he had heard wrong, but he started to stroke Sean's back anyway.  Pressing his hand completely against Sean's back, he let the warmth of his palms heat up Sean's cold skin.  Mark bit his lip trying to rein in his desire to touch Sean more.  Sean couldn't have known that giving him permission to touch him, would be such a dangerous act.  Just like an addiction, the more you tasted, the more you wanted.  With his free hand, Mark ran his hand through Sean's green hair.  He didn't care if Sean stirred anymore.  Sean couldn't play with his emotions like this.  Sean lightly moaned in his sleep, making Mark's heart flutter. 

Mark knew he shouldn't... but he couldn't hide it in anymore.  Carefully reaching down, Mark pulled Sean's leg farther over his hips.  Shifting Sean onto his body was easy with his strength.  Sean hardly seemed to weigh a thing.  Wrapping his arms around Sean's slender frame,  Mark slid off the couch taking Sean with him.  Slowly Mark carried a sleeping Sean into his bedroom.  Taking great care to lay Sean back across the large bed.  Nervously, Mark removed Sean's shoes and socks.  Mark then allowed himself the pleasure of taking in every inch of Sean's sleepy form.   Taking in his curves.  His lean muscles under the skin.  Hesitantly, Mark took Sean's hand between his. The very look of his pale milky skin in Mark's tanned hands, was enough to set his passion ablaze.  Mark was so lost in his own mind that upon hearing Sean's shaky voice, he bit his lip.  "Mark"?  Releasing Sean's hand, Mark rose to his full height, asking Sean in a casual tone.  "Yes, Sean"?  Sean shifted until he was leaning back against his elbows, eyeing Mark closely.  His voice smooth and oddly calm as he answered.  "What were you doing"?  Mark didn't answer. 

Instead, he gripped the hem of his shirt, pulling it slowly up over his head.  He wanted Sean to see him.  Wanted Sean to marvel at his muscles, just as he melted every time he stared into Sean's eyes.  Sean did stare.  Mark leaned over Sean's legs, asking in a deep purring voice.  "Are you afraid"?  Sean shook his head, before saying nervously.  "Mark... I love Signe".  Mark refused to give her name any power to hurt him, slowly climbing up over Sean's body.  When Mark's lips were inches away from Sean's, Mark lustfully told him in a deep toned whisper.  "Signe can love you. I want to ravage you".  Sean leaned back another inch from Mark's lips, saying softly.  "What are you saying, Mark"?  Mark slid a hand up Sean's bare arm, feeling the lean muscles under his soft skin.  Closing in the distance between them, Mark brushed his lips lightly over Sean's.  Testing to see what Sean would do, as he whispered against Sean's lingering lips.  "I'm saying that I won't tell her".  Sean swallowed, closing his eyes.  Mark licked his dry lips, catching a little of Sean's too.  Sean didn't show any signs of protest, so Mark gently pressed his lips to Sean's. 

Sean flinched in surprise, but didn't pull away.  Mark slid his hand up from Sean's arm to cup his cheek, gently pushing Sean back against the bed.  Sean's hands snaked up Mark's arms, grasping his firm muscles tightly.  Mark slide his free hand under Sean's shirt, stroking his thin chest hair.  Sean quivered under Mark's touch, gasping softly against Mark's lips.  Mark seized the moment to slip his tongue into Sean's mouth, finding his tongue and moldeling his against it.  Mark could taste the sake still lingering on Sean's tongue.  It felt like ages since he had tasted alcohol, due to his medical condition.  Although, it wouldn't hurt him to taste it second hand.  Mark teased Sean's tongue out enough to stuck on it hungrily.  Sean moaned softly, surrendering his tongue to Mark.  Mark felt goosebumps run down his arms.  He couldn't believe Sean was allowing him to do this!  Moving his hands to grab the hem of Sean's shirt, Mark yanked his shirt up.   Only breaking their kiss to pull the shirt over Sean's head, then sliding back over him.  Now it was Mark's turn to quiver, feeling Sean's flesh against his own. 

Mark slowly slid his hands from Sean's hips up along his bare sides to his shoulders.  He wanted to feel every curve and keep Sean in his close possession.  Sean cringed, yanking away from the kiss to mumble embarrassed.  "Not so lightly, Mark. I'm very ticklish".  Mark grinned wickedly, leaning in to whisper against Sean's ear.  "You really shouldn't have said that, Sean".  Mark gently suckled on Sean's pierced earlobe for a moment.  Then trailed a path of light kisses down his throat to Sean's collar bone.  Sean turned his head, blushing a bright red and chose to bite the tip of his thumb to keep from moaning to loudly.  Mark stopped to stare at Sean breathlessly.  That was a habit Mark hadn't realized Sean did...and it was turning him on.  To Be Continued...