Part 4

Biting his lip, Mark reached up to take Sean's  small wrist and positioned it over Sean's head to keep him from biting his thumb.  Mark didn't want Sean to muffle, or contain his voice.  He wanted to hear him loud and clear.  Sean raised his free arm to feebly try and pry Mark's hand off his.  Mark responded by restraining both Sean's wrists with just one hand.  Sean's wrists were just so thin in his hand that restraining them both was easy.  Sean lightly struggled for a moment, before going still as Mark slid his free hand over Sean's chest.  He loved the feeling of complete control over Sean.  Pressing his hand to the center of Sean's chest, he could feel Sean's heart racing and smiled.  Feeling playful, Mark lightly trailed his finger tips over Sean's chest, stomach, and sides.  Sean gasped, his muscles tightening under Mark's finger tips as he moved over his skin.  Mark knew he was ticklish and wanted to provoke him a little.  Sean jerked and struggled against Mark's grip, moaning out pitifully.  "Mark, don't be that guy.... Please". 

Mark stopped, laying his hand on Sean's hip to press his hips firmly to the mattress.  Sean settled down beneath him, while Mark asked soothingly.  "Be honest, Sean. Is this your first time with a man"?  Sean turned away, his pale cheeks a warm pink and his voice only half accusing when he shot back.  "Why would you ask me that? How many have you been with"?  Shifting over Sean in order to sit on his waist, Mark honestly answered.  "I've been with one. He was abusive and I don't like talking about him. I'm asking because I don't want to do to you, what he did to me".  That drew Sean's attention back on him, his tone shifting to one of uneasy curiosity when he asked.  "What are you planning to do to me"?  Mark never took his eyes off Sean, while his free hand slowly moved to his jeans and started unbuttoning them.  Sean's eyes widened in surprise and he nervously shifted beneath Mark, saying shakily.  "Whoa... Mark... I... I'm not sure I can do this".  Mark pulled Sean's wrists in, bringing Sean upright and wrapping his free arm around his back to hold him there.  He didn't want Sean to back out now.  Mark was beyond the point of no return! 

Mark pressed a gentle kiss to Sean's shoulder, whispering against his soft pale skin.  "I'll walk you through it nice and slow. I won't do anything you're not ready for".  Mark held Sean close, feeling him tremble.  Sighing softly, Mark released Sean's wrists and wrapped him in a comforting hug.  He kicked himself for jumping the gun too soon.  Sean needed more time to ease into this.  Mark had to figure out a way to bring Jack's feelings out of Sean.  Sean wrapped his arms around Mark tightly, and Mark gently laid him back against the mattress.  Mark knew he had to get this under control, or Sean would change his mind.  So, pushing up onto all fours over Sean, Mark asked nervously.  "I want you to touch me".  Sean didn't protest or move.  He was like a deer in the headlights.  Smirking a little, Mark gently took Sean's wrist and slid his hand down his smooth chest.  Sean relaxed, continuing to slid his hand very slowly down Mark's stomach even after Mark let his wrist go.  Mark's breath hitched as Sean reached the helm of his boxers, but there is where Sean froze up. 

Raising Sean's chin to look up at him, Mark leaned forward a bit saying soft and deep.  "Just look at me".  Staring deeply into Sean's ocean blue eyes, Mark gently guided Sean's hand lower.  Using his hand over Sean's, he instructed Sean on how to fondle him.  Sean's breathing increased, but he didn't pull his hand away, nor did he break eye contact.  That only got Mark more into his instruction.  He wanted to show Sean how much he affected him with behavior like that!  Sean chuckled a little when Mark had to let go in order to steady himself over him.  Keeping still was becoming increasingly difficult now that Sean was becoming comfortable in a soft teasing rhythm.  Mark wanted nothing more than to tear the jeans off Sean's legs and thrust his aching desire deep into that Irish ass!!  Only Sean wasn't ready for that just yet... So instead, Mark roughly grasped the comforter in his fist, while reaching between them to unbutton Sean's jeans.  Sean hesitated, watching for a second as Mark slid his hand in Sean's pants to mirror his teasing movements over his soft underwear. 

After Sean realized what Mark was doing, they set into the rhythm together.  Mark had to really concentrate in order to slow himself down.  While Sean was struggling to control his moans and uncontrollable jerks of pleasure.  It didn't even matter that the harder Sean got, the less he was able to fondle Mark, because by then Sean's moans were simulating enough!  Sean made the most intoxicating noises the harder he got and the louder he got!  Mark was fighting against his own sex drive, when he slipped his hand under Sean's underwear.  Sean groaned loudly, his arms shooting up over his head to grasp desperately at the headboard tightly!  Sean was leaking all over Mark's hand and every time Mark slid his thumb over Sean's soaked tip, Sean's hips bucked and he belted out high pitched cries of pleasure.  Mark swallowed hard, asking feverishly from his own lust.  "You're not going to last, Sean. Beg me to finish you".  Sean banged his hands against the headboard, screaming out breathlessly.  "I... CAN'T!  MARK...".   Mark stopped teasing him and just squeezed Sean's throbbing shaft, asking again more deep and lusty.  "I know you can, Jackaboy. Now beg Daddy Mark".  Sean flexed his arms against the headboard, before arching back against the bed, yelling out achingly.  "OH, FUCKIN HELL! DON'T STOP, DADDY"!  Sean's words sent a spark throughout Mark's body that caused him to burst his seed so heavily that it trailed down his inner thigh.  Mark then rewarded Sean by giving him such a good milking that his seed shot up across his bare stomach.  Leaving them both breathlessly exhausted and spent.   To Be Continued...