Part 10

Sean's face felt like it was burning with embarrassment.  Mark could be so confident when he was in a good mood.  He gestured with his hands for Sean to come closer, swaying his hips until his pants slid down his legs.  Sean couldn't keep his eyes on Mark anymore and turned away.  Mark's soft deep voice reassured him smugly.  "Why are you shying away now? It's just us here".  Sean closed his eyes, he felt like a virgin all over again.  His heart was racing, his hands felt clammy, he couldn't stop blushing, and worst of all... he couldn't stop himself from shaking with nerves.  He knew how this was done... He trusted Mark... but his body was a wreak of over stimulated feelings to the idea.  The touch of a large warm palm against his shoulder made him jump away.  Mark however kept his warm hand against his cold shoulder, whispering softly.  "Maybe we should wait. I'm not sure you're ready for this yet". 

Sean bit his lip hard to get a grip on his flooded emotions.  His hesitation was unsettling Mark.  He was ready for this!  This was the last time he would see Mark for awhile... he wanted it to be now!  Turning into Mark's chest, he forced himself to steadily say.  "I don't want to wait until the next time we see each other. I don't know why I'm having such a problem".  Mark wrapped his muscular arms around Sean, answering seriously.  "Sex isn't something you jump into with just anyone. You have to feel it. It takes something out of you emotionally. If not done with the right person it can leave you feeling hollow and cheap. If you're feeling tense and uneasy about this... we can wait. I can wait".  Sean leaned his head against Mark's throat, mumbling softly.  "Just walk me through this. It's what I want... I just don't want to screw this up for you".  Mark chuckled, answering as he backed away slowly toward the tub.  "Now that would never happen".  Sean felt more in control of himself, watching Mark lean over the tub to turn on the water.  When he felt the water was at the right temperature, he let the tub fill and climbed in. 

Sean just stood watching Mark settle in and slowly forced himself closer when Mark was distracted.  The moment Sean was within arms reach of the tub, Mark extended a casual hand to him asking gently.  "Wanna join me"?  Sean got up the courage to force himself to take Mark's outstretched hand, allowing Mark to help him into the tub with him.  Sitting between Mark's strong legs in the warm water, Sean wrapped his arms around his knees and sat as close to the faucet as he could.  He didn't want to crowd Mark...but he wasn't sure what Mark had planned either.  Mark smugly stretched out in the tub, completely relaxed and seeming to enjoy Sean's awkward discomfort.  Playfully, he flicked water at him with his fingers as he asked him.  "You look like a cowering mouse. Come here"?  Sean bit his lip and focused on trying to make his legs move one joint at a time.  They felt so stiff.  Mark didn't wait.  He leaned forward, placing his hands on either side of Sean's slim waist and pulled him back against him slowly. 

Sean knew he didn't look it... but he was grateful that Mark took initiative.  Mark quickly released him probably worried he had overstepped, but his hands slowly returned.  Sliding smoothly up Sean's back to message his tense shoulders.  Between the warm water and Mark's deep tissue message, Sean was finally starting to wind down.  Mark even began to notice to the point where he started to test his abilities.  Allowing his hands to rub over his body as he leaned in to place kisses along Sean's back.  Then getting so bold as to nibble and then bite into Sean's pale shoulder.  Sean shifted to lay back across Mark's chest, watching Mark's feet rub the tops of his own.  He didn't care that Mark was probably going to leave hickies and teeth marks along his neck and shoulder.  For the first time in a while he felt this was where he wanted to be.  He didn't even resist when he saw Mark's hand glided slowly through the water to touch his semi-hard on. 

The warm water even made it easier for Mark to stroke him into a raging hard on!  Unable to control himself, Sean tilted his head back and moaned softly.  Almost immediately, he felt the effect that had on Mark's state of mind.  Sean could feel Mark shifting beneath him, trying to accommodate his own raging hard on that was pressing into Sean's lower back.  Sean gripped the edges of the tub, trying to steady himself as Mark started to shift under him, until Sean's ass rested on Mark's cock.  Mark became very grabby.  Fondling Sean's chest and trying to coax louder moans from his throat!  Finally as Sean reached his own maddening lust, he shifted off Mark.  At first, Mark looked confused and worried, but when Sean shifted around to straddle Mark's hips that look vanished!  Leaning down over Mark, Sean pressed his lips to Mark's.  The kiss was hungry!  Sean was ready now!  He wanted Mark so badly that if he didn't make a move soon, he would!  Luckily for Mark, He got the hint quickly and rose up to wrap his arms around Sean's waist, pulling him in close and biting Sean's throat.  Again Sean had to grip the edges of the tub to keep himself from falling backwards as Mark pulled Sean's legs out passed his waist!  Sean didn't care that this was starting to speed out of control!  All he could think about was Mark!  The taste of him!  The warmth of him!  The strength in his arms!  The feeling of his aggressive teeth against his flesh!  The anticipation of riding him coursing through his veins until he felt wild!  He needed Mark like a drug!  To Be Continued...