Part 12

The pain was starting to become blocked out by the pleasure that was building, thanks to Mark's gentle stroking of his cock.   Closing his eyes, he let his mind focus on how large Mark's hand was as it worked him over.  How warm his palm felt compared to the cooling water in the tub.  Sean was feeling so good now that he slide his hand slowly along his stomach, then out of the water to his chest.  He let himself stroke the hair across his chest, before trailing his hand up to stroke the side of his neck.  His skin felt like it was burning under his own cool wet touch.  Every part of him wanted attention, like the attention Mark was giving to his lower half!  He heard Mark moan softly, but it sounded more like a deep throaty growl.  Opening his eyes slightly, he looked up into Mark's lusty eyes.  The moment their eyes met, Mark stopped stroking his cock.  Sean barely recognized his own voice, when he huskily told Mark.  "Is that all you got"? 

Mark was barely able to hold himself back.  Sean was teasing him in the worst possible way... and Sean didn't even seem to notice because he kept those beautiful eyes closed!  Mark's fingers clawed against the bottom of the tub, while his other hand struggled to keep up the slow pace he had set.  He didn't want to rush Sean... but watching him stroke himself was wearing Mark's self control thin!  Watching the water run off his soft hand and slowly drizzle down his pale chest...  Mark had a VERY powerful urge to lick it off him!  He just wondered if it would taste sweeter now that had touched his skin.  Something about seeing Sean wet was breaking him!  It was like a primal urge to dirty up something that just looked so pure!  Hanging his head, Mark had to bite down on his tongue hard to get control of himself.  Letting out a throaty moan from sexual frustration, he looked up just in time to see Sean slightly open his eyes.  Mark's breath caught in his throat, at what a sight that was.  Mark could barely see Sean's blue eyes under those long lashes... but what he could see was how erotically clouded they were!  To Mark, those bright blue ocean eyes had turned much darker... a deep dark sinful blue!  He had been so lost in the new depths of Sean's eyes, that he didn't hear a single word he had said.  It didn't matter... Mark had lost the last of his control.  He just wanted to plunge into the deeper waters that Sean was hiding in those intoxicating eyes of his!  Leaning in gradually, Mark gently pressed his lips against Sean's soft ones.  Then when Sean was distracted with kissing him back, Mark shoved his hard on in to the hilt!  Feeling Sean's muffled scream as they continued to the kiss and his fingers as they clawed down his arms!

Sean let Mark take full control over the kiss this time.  Mark was really good at starting in gentle and building up into a deep sensual kiss that was leaving Sean breathless!  That's when the pain coursed through Sean's lower half!  He could feel Mark's cock was completely in now!  He hadn't expected it and he tried to scream out, but it was muffled by Mark's unyielding kiss!  He tried to heed Mark's advise, forcing himself to think about anything but the pain!  It just wasn't possible!  Clawing his fingers down Mark's arms, he tried to shift away from Mark.  He had been wrong!  He couldn't handle this!  Mark didn't let him escape though.  Instead, he wrapped a strong arm under his slim waist and pulled him up against himself firmly.  The action caused Sean's feet to slip off the corners of the tub and lock against Mark's sides!  It even shifted Sean deeper into the water, until the water level was lapping at his collarbone!  The second Mark's lips pulled away only slightly, Sean weakly rushed out.  "Mark... I can't...".  Mark softly shushed him, in between short sweet kisses, whispering comfortingly in a deep buttery voice.  "You already did. Calm down. I'm right here. Breathe with me"?  It took Sean a few deep breaths before his breathing matched up with Mark's.  It probably would have taken longer if Mark hadn't suddenly begun to softly sing against his ear in that same deep buttery voice.  His voice just naturally had a calming effect that gave him chills.  Biting his lower lip, Sean turned his head until their lips met once again in another one of Mark's sensual kisses.  Wrapping his arms up around Mark's shoulders, Sean trailed his fingers up the back of Mark's neck and into his short hair.  He had never felt closer to Mark then he was now both mentally and physically.  He felt completely whole. 

Mark prolonged the kiss as long as he could, feeling Sean's strong reaction to it against his stomach.  Then taking it really slow at first, Mark slide out only as far as the tip of his cock before slowly pushing it back in to the hilt.  Sean softly moaned against his parted lips, arching up and tightening his legs around Mark's back.  Smiling, Mark licked his dry lips and continued to kiss Sean as he gradually sped up.  The water sloshed inside the tub and Sean's loud moans were causing Chica to paw at the door... but Mark didn't care.  All he saw was Sean giving in to the desires of the Jackaboy he knew and loved!  Here in this moment, Sean was his and his alone!  The next time Sean arched up in time with his rhythm, Mark quickly leaned in to suck on one of his nipples and the loud moan that left Sean sent a liquid heat to boil between his legs!  He was getting VERY close!  He was panting harder and Sean's loud erotic moans were just encouraging him on!  Suddenly Sean pressed his lips against his ear, panting heavily as he whispered in a thick lusty Irish accent.  "I love you, Mark".  That was all Mark needed to hear to lock his body up in a strong orgasm!  Seconds after his own orgasm, Mark pinched one of Sean's nipples and nibbled his pierced earlobe playfully.  Sean quivered beneath him clearly close to the edge himself.  So, Mark quickly shifted back onto his heels, pulling Sean up out of the water and into his arms!  Pressed firmly against him, Sean buried his head into the nap of Mark's neck still shaking.  Mark let Sean shift into a kneeling position before him, keeping an arm around him to keep him close.  Feeling Sean pant against his neck, Mark reached between them to firmly grasp Sean's hard on and immediately started up a fast hand job.  Sean's moans came faster and sharper in pitch, until he sank his teeth into Mark's shoulder as he shot hot sperm up Mark's stomach.  For a few minutes, they just stayed in each others embrace simply exchanging silent kisses... until Mark chuckled softly, telling Sean in a whisper.  "Come on, Jackaboy. Let's get you dried off and into bed".  Sean nodded against his shoulder, but didn't move.  Grinning, Mark pushed him back to climb out of the tub first.  Then once he was out, he reached back in to lift Sean into his arms like a kid.  Sean rested his head back against Mark's shoulder, mumbling out exhausted.  "I can walk...".  Continuing to grin, Mark carried him back into the bedroom, replying happily.  "Sure, you can".  To Be Continued...