Part 9

Sean stood in Mark's driveway in the rain.  The light was still on in Mark's living room, he just didn't know what he'd say.  Rubbing his freezing arms, Sean slowly walked up the drive to Mark's door and knocked.  Chica barked a few minutes, before Mark opened the door a little slowly.  Mark took in his appearance, asking bluntly.  "Did she kick you out"?  Shivering in the cold, Sean shook his head replying.  "No... I came to see you".  Mark leaned his shoulder against the door frame, crossing his arms as he numbly told him.  "I'm fine, Sean. You don't have to check on me".  Sean stepped closer to Mark, his voice hitching a bit when he answered.  "Mark...".  Mark shifted away from the door frame, starting to close the door as he told him.  "Go back to her, Sean. I'm fine".  Sean acted without thinking about it!  Jamming his foot against the base of the door, Sean lunged forward shoving the door open and wrapping his arms around Mark's neck! 

Sean buried his face into the crook of Mark's neck, shivering and not because of the cold.  Mark felt so warm that he was starting to relax for the first time in hours.  Mark didn't hug him back, merely saying stiffly.  "Sean... Go. You don't want to be here with me".  Sean tightened his arms around Mark, desperately.  He had debated a long time on whether he should just go back to Signe while standing in the driveway... but the more he tried to leave, the more he felt like his heart was breaking.  Mark sighed heavily, prying his arms from around his neck as he said bluntly.  "Here, I'll make it easy for you".  Mark took Sean's wrists and gently started to push him back out the door.  Struggling, Sean planted his feet hard against the edges of the door frame, yelling out desperately.  "Mark, don't! I love you"! 

Mark stopped and Sean stared directly into Mark's deep brown eyes.  He couldn't believe he had said it... it just slipped out... but the longer the words echoed in the silence, the more Sean believed them.  Straightening up while Mark was stunned, Sean started telling him confidently.  "You were right.  I don't know what this is and I don't care. I'm here to be with you".  Mark released his wrists, his voice edgy as he asked.  "And Signe"?  Sean stepped in closer to Mark, reaching up to touch his jaw, answering softly.  "She already knows a bit about us... but I'm not telling her how I feel about you".  Mark tilted his head into his palm, whispering in his deep buttery voice.  "I thought you were against having an affair"?  Sean smirked, leaning in to brush his lips against Mark's ear, whispering playfully.  "You bring out the troublemaker in me". 

Mark quickly bent down to grab Sean's legs, lifting him up against his hips.  Sean wrapped his arms around Mark's neck as he kicked the door shut and pressed him against the back of it!  Cupping Mark's jaw, Sean pressed his cold wet lips to Mark's warm ones.  Mark let him gently start the kiss, but soon began to take control of it.  When Mark slowly pulled his lips away, he huskily whispered back.  "I bring out the 'Jack' in you".  Sean smiled as Mark set him down, taking his hand and leading him toward his bedroom.  Mark lead him before the bed, taking a seat on the edge of the it and telling him playfully.  "You want to strip first, Jack"?  Sean raised an eyebrow at his name change, but just went with it.  Gripping the hem of his soaked shirt, Sean slowly pulled it up his body and over his head.  Mark leaned back on his hands watching every inch of him closely.  Sean pried his feet from his shoes, and reached for his belt.  His hands were starting to shake uncontrollably from nervousness.  He had never done this for a man before.... was he even doing it right? 

He struggled to remove the belt, cringing when Mark's warm hands cupped his gently.  He hadn't even realized Mark had moved at all.  Mark stepped up against him, whispering into his ear softly.  "Want me to help"?  Sean straightened, unable to say a word.  Instead, he focused on Mark's fingers tracing his stomach for a minute, before they trailed slowly to his belt and unlatched it in one go like a pro.  Sean could barely breathe.  One of Mark's hands rose quickly to lift Sean's chin, saying deep voiced and slow.  "Look at me, Jack. Breathe".  Sean stared into Mark's chocolate brown eyes, taking deep gasps of air into his lungs.  It did make him feel a little calmer.  Mark placed a light kiss against Sean's lips, whispering casually.  "You smell like her".  Sean blushed, stroking his neck nervously.  Signe's perfume must have rubbed off on him.  Mark smirked, slowly dropping to his knees and sliding down Sean's wet jeans with him.  Sean instinctively covered his groin feeling shy.  Mark helped Sean out of his jeans, then ran his warm palms up Sean's cold pale legs.  The sensation caused goosebumps to spring up along his arms and legs.  Mark didn't seem to notice as he started messaging up one leg at a time, growing steadily closer to Sean's upper thighs.  He had forgotten how good of a massager Mark was.  It was relaxing and so sensual.  His knees were starting to buckle and it was becoming harder to conceal his hard on.  To Sean's surprise, Mark stopped and rose to his feet.  Lifting Sean back up into his arms, he headed for the bathroom.  Before Sean could ask, Mark set him down telling him.  "I can't take it anymore. I've got to get her scent off of you".  Sean bit his lip nervously, uncertain on what to expect.  Mark took a step back, slowly removing his shirt over his tanned muscular frame.  Then just to make Sean blush, Mark swayed his hips erotically as he unzipped his own jeans.  Sean blushed a bright red, but couldn't completely look away.  Mark grinned widely, gesturing for Sean to come closer.   To Be Continued...