Part 11

Mark dug his nails down Sean's back as he bite his shoulder harder!  He wanted to leave his mark all over Sean.  He wanted him to remember him long after they parted.  Sean had started off shy and unsure, but he wasn't acting like that now!  Sean cupped his throat tightly trying to take complete control over the kiss and even going so far as to push him back down against the back of the tub!  Mark slide his hands to Sean's ribcage, pushing him back slightly.  He didn't want Sean controlling his actions.  Sean was used to playing that role with Signe... NOT him!  He had to establish right here and now that he was not going to be the Seme.  Forcing himself to push back against Sean, Mark gripped one of Sean's thighs tightly and shifted positions on him!  Mark braced his hands on the back of the tub while Sean quickly adjusted to his new positon.  He looked so surprised by his new position under Mark, that Mark smiled down at him.  That's what he wanted to see.  Sean knew how to handle woman, but he did not have the knowledge to handle him!  Gripping Sean's jaw in his hand, he pulled him up into his kiss.  Then when Sean tried to once again take over the kiss by pushing him back, Mark broke the kiss to push him back down.  He'd teach Sean that he was the Uke.  Quickly leaning down over Sean before he'd try to sit up again, Mark pressed his lips to Sean's collarbone, whispering softly.  "Jack... relax. We don't have to rush". 

Sean huffed loudly, grumbling out as he tried to restrain the urge to shove Mark onto his back.  "I'm not rushing. I thought we were going to fuck. Or are you stalling now"?  Mark slide his lips over his nipple and nipped it lightly.  The shock of it made him jerk up with a yelp!  Mark shot him a devilish grin, staring sideways at him as he replied deeply.  "I'm easing you into it, Jack. I don't want to scare you".  Sean licked his lips, while slowly snaking his arms around Mark's neck, telling him honestly.  "We both know we aren't the type to ease into anything. Just go for it. I'll just boss my way through it".  Mark chuckled with a hint of sarcasm and Sean was going to call him out on it, when he felt something press its way into his ass!  A sharp cry escaped him before he could rein it back!  Clenching his teeth, he arched back against the tub and braced his feet on the far corners of the tub.  His arms dropped from around Mark's neck and ended up gripping Mark's shoulders tightly.  Mark pushed in deeper, leaning in to whisper against his ear.  "This is you bossing through it? It's going to kill you to know that this is only two fingers". 

Sean's eyes widened in horror and Mark forced a third finger in, adding as Sean moaned in slight discomfort.  "Just be thankful you're in water. If I'd tried this in the bedroom you'd be feeling a really bad burn about now".  Mark had to give Sean credit though... he was working through it pretty fast for a first timer.  Most first timers resisted the sensation and clenched up.  However, Sean only resisted during the first minute or two, or when a new finger was inserted.  Otherwise, he relaxed relatively quickly to it.  Once his third finger was in completely, Mark got to work just trying to spread his fingers out and starting a rhythm for Sean to focus his attention on.  Mark only worked him long enough to get Sean's guard down... then carefully and sneakily shifted into position.  Mark knew this was going to test Sean's pipes.  Mark wasn't really long, but he had girth and no amount of prep he did to Sean would really prepare him for it.  He'd just have to enter him carefully and slowly.  Giving Sean's body enough time to adjust at it's own pace... or he'd literally tear him open. 

Sean was comfortable feeling Mark work him open, but when he pulled his fingers out entirely Sean let out a small sound similar to that of a small donkey.  "Aww".  He didn't have time to say much else, because he felt what Mark was planning!  His heart felt like it was going to stop!  This was it.  Mark was going to enter him and take the last of his virtue!  Taking a deep breath, Sean gripped Mark's shoulders a little tighter as he waited.  Mark caught him off guard by tapping his raised thigh, saying to him seriously.  "Jack... don't hold your breath. Focus on forcing yourself to breathe. Breathing and relaxing".  Mark's words made him feel suddenly aware that he had never actually seen how big Mark's size was... He had been more focused on his own fears at the time that he could have seen it.  Sean had thought maybe he should start stalling, when Mark's cock entered him!  A scream burst from Sean's lungs, and his legs stretched out hard against the far corners of the tub!  Sean didn't even know he was hurting Mark, until the pain faded a bit.  Mark's shoulders now had red finger marks... one or two were actually starting to bleed from where Sean's nails had cut his skin.  Taking a deep breath, Sean covered his face with his hands to discreetly whip the tears that had leaked from the corners of his eyes, asking a little hoarsely.  "What the fuck... Tell me it's in".

Mark regrettably cleared his throat, looking at the damage to his shoulders as he mumbled out.  "That was just the head... but the worst is over".  Sean whined softly, and kept his face covered.  He just had to give Sean a moment to relax.  He could only imagine what his neighbors thought of Sean's scream.  Mostly because the bathroom made every sound reverberate off the walls louder then they were normally...  Mark's ears were left ringing a bit from the increased volume.  Chica had definitely heard and was now whining on the other side of the door with concern.  Chuckling a little to himself, he gently took Sean's cock in hand and started stroking it to calm Sean down, while calling out to Chica happily.  "It's alright, Chica! We're alright".  Sean dropped his arms into the water lazily, snipping back a little stubbornly.  "Speak for yourself".  Mark turned just in time to catch Sean try to hide a smirk from him.  Smirking himself, Mark leaned down to place a gentle kiss to a spot just under Sean's jaw.  To Be Continued...