Part 7

After the signing, Mark drove Signe and Sean to dinner.  The pizza place was small and quiet.  The perfect place to just kick back and relax after such a busy day.  Despite the tension Mark felt having Signe around, he was having fun.  They killed hours on small talk and the events of the day.  Everything was going great... until Signe pulled out her camera and started snapping pictures of her and Sean.  Within an instant Mark felt insanely jealous.  Seeing Sean lean back against her with that warm smile...  Seeing Signe rest her head on his shoulder...  It felt like she was dangling Sean in front of him.  Forcing himself to slide from the booth,  he told them a little disconnected.  "I'll be back".  He moved swiftly toward the men's room and hunched over the sink to catch his breath.  He had to calm down.  Signe wasn't doing anything wrong.... he was.  If he didn't get a rein on this fast, he would loose Sean. 

Bending over the sink, Mark splashed his face with cold water.  He knew he had to expect the facts.  Sean wasn't going to be his.  Septiplier was sinking... Septiishu was beginning its journey now.  Nothing he could do would change that.  It was just a fantasy he got to play in for a while.  Sean would be happy.  She made him happy.  Taking a deep calming breath, Mark dried his face before rejoining them.  They finished eating before heading over to the ice rink across the street.  Mark sat in the blenchers, watching Signe lead Sean across the ice.  Sean didn't fall once and Mark got out his phone.  He wanted to capture this moment for them.  A small give in to Septiishu to help him move on.  Raising his phone he recorded them rounding the corner and felt his throat tighten as Sean glanced his way, flashing him a smile and a thumbs up.  Lowering his phone, Mark continued to watch them really wishing he could drink.

Sean waved goodbye to Mark as he dropped them off at his hotel room.  Sean felt a little terrible that they kind of abandoned him at the Ice rink... but he kept insisting he was alright with just relaxing.  Although deep down, Sean felt he had hurt him.  Mark was so quiet after the rink.  Following Signe into the hotel room, she stripped off her jacket asking him with concern.  "Sean...Did Mark seem a little down to you? Has something happened to him"?  Sean closed the door, moving to sit on the edge of the bed.  His reply was a little dry as his mind was distracted with the day.  "I don't know".  Signe turned around to face him, saying playfully.  "Sounds like its contagious.  What's got you so down"?  Sean slowly laid back across the bed, answering a little chipper.  "Just tired. It's been a long day".  Signe walked up to him, leaning over the bed as she nervously asked him.  "Did you guys talk about our fight? Does he hate me now"?  Sean reached up to cup her cheek, consoling her.  "No. I think we just stayed up too late last night playing games". 

She chuckled, crawling onto the bed to snuggle against his chest.  He rubbed her back completely lost in thought.  He didn't know how to fix this.  He felt torn between them.  He felt like two separate people wanting two different lives.  A sharp pain pinched his side and he jumped.  Signe was staring up at him with a concerned expression as she asked.  "Sean, are you listening to me"?  Sean sighed in defeat, honestly replying.  "I'm sorry. I think I'm drifting off".  She shifted a leg over his hips to straddle him, before asking softly.  "Tell me what you're thinking about".  He shrugged and she let her fingers creep up along his ribs toward his armpits, saying playfully.  "Don't make me get it out of you! Tell me"!  Jerking his arms in tightly to try and keep her fingers from tickling him, he mumbled out playfully.  "No"!  A second later, he damned her tiny narrow fingers as they forced there way into his armpits!  Thrashing beneath her he tried to hold out as long as he could, before he gasped for breath yelling out.  "Ok! Ok! I give"! 

She giggled above him and moved her hands up to his chest.  He draped his hands over hers to keep them against his chest, his smile fading away as he thought of how to phrase his words.  Her smile started to fall, the second his was gone.  Breaking the sudden uneasy silence, he told her curiously.  "Is it cheating if it's with another guy"?  He watched her expression change into what appeared to be shock, before she asked cautiously calm.  "Why are you asking me this"?  Sean shrugged, trying to sound carefree and calm.  "Mark was making a joke about it after the panel and It's been plaguing me".  She slowly sat up on his hips, crossing her arms as she asked.  "Well, how would you feel if I left you for another woman"?  Sean tried to suppress his chuckle, but it slipped through as he answered.  "I'd ask if I could watch"?  She playfully hit his shoulder, before laying back over him to say with a smile.  "I think I'd be jealous. No girl really loves the idea of sharing her man. Even if it is with another guy". 

Sean forced out a smile, as Signe added curiously.  "Is this about Septiplier"?  Sean winced, and she chuckled continuing to add.  "I don't mind you playing off the youtuber boyfriend angle. I'm guilty of reading some myself".  Sean covered his face in his hands as he mumbled out.  "Oh, fuck...".  Signe pulled his wrists away from his face, leaning in to kiss his warm lips gently.  When she pulled away a bit, she whispered sweetly to him.  "You're so cute when you do that".  Sean wrapped Signe in his arms, flipping her over onto her back as he kissed her passionately.  He could taste her strawberry lip gloss on her soft lips and could smell the sweet scent of her perfume.  He wanted to ravage every inch of her!  Signe's hand slid down to his belt and he jerked back as an image of Mark flashed before his eyes.  To Be Continued...