His Feelings For You

GRIZZ/CHRIS:
(His P.O.V)

(Y/N) is so cool! Not only does she have things in common with me, but she is totally chill! I chat with her all the time on Peter's phone. He gets really annoyed with me but I can always just video call her on the laptop. She really is amazing. I often tell her jokes to make her laugh because I could listen to her giggles all day. And she always smiles when I see her. It really looks beautiful on her. Well, everything looks beautiful on her. (Y/N) is a pretty girl in general- wait! What am I saying? This is madness! Maybe I like her in more than a friend way. What if I'm in love with her? I have to tell her. But I need to know for sure.

PANDA/PETER:
(Peter's P.O.V)

I keep on thinking about (Y/N). She kissed my cheek yesterday because I got her a coffee. It felt so magical. No one's ever done that to me. If i keep this up, we'll be dating soon! What am I thinking? I didn't think about her this way last week! Well, knowing me, I probably did. She's so kind! I want to hold her hands and eat pocky together while hugging her but does she? Probably not. I'll just wait a little. Perhaps (Y/N) will develop feelings for me. We'll just have to be patient and find out. It's just like Ouran High School Host Club; "Kiss, kiss, fall in love!"

ICE BEAR/ISAAC:
(His P.O.V)

Isaac feels really tingling inside when he see's (Y/N). She is one of very few people who understands and accepts Isaac. Isaac has never met a kinder human. Or person in general. She has pretty eyes full of light and colour. Her hair is soft and always looks pleasant. (Y/N) is never mean and encourages Isaac to do anything Isaac wants. She is very inspirational. Isaac has never felt so nervous around someone before. Chloe suggests that Isaac loves (Y/N). Maybe she is right. Isaac does care for (Y/N) a lot and speaks of her very often. Isaac thinks of her and Isaac together on a regular basis. She's a good friend but Isaac wants more. Isaac wants to be in a romantic relationship with (Y/N). Forever.

--------------------------------------
Sorry if the Ice Bear one is short :T

Also, I refer to you with female pronouns. Sorry if you are male but this story is written for females. Of course, you can read it, I just don't want to offend you.