First Christmas Together

WHOOPS IT'S LATE AHAHAHA
----------------------------------

GRIZZ/CHRIS:
5:30am and some idiot was knocking on your door. You left them and hoped they'd leave yet this person was determined to make you answer. Heaving out a sigh, you lazily rolled off your bed and dragged yourself to the door.

Groggily, you opened the door to an excited Chris. His eyes were as bright as stars and he was bouncing up and down in elation.
"Come on!" He exclaimed happily. He grabbed you around your waist quickly and shoved you over his shoulder. You yelped in surprise and was rather confused on why Chris was particularly energetic this morning and decided to interrogate.

"So...Chris. What's the occasion? Where and why are you taking me?" Too tired to struggle, you found a good method of just asking for answers instead of actually doing anything.

"Well, I'm taking you to the Cave at this time because it's a very special time of the year! Christmas time is finally here!" He rejoiced with enthusiasm.

Oh Fuck. It's Christmas.

"OH GOSH IT IS," You finally realised. Chris slipped on a bit of ice and gripped into you more as he regained his balance. Unfortunately for you, he had to hold your butt which made you blush and frown in embarrassment. "Sorry, brownie." He chuckled and walked a bit carefully.

When he reached the cave, he set you down and looked at the clock. It was now 6am and you were still very tired.

"So, Chris, care to explain why I couldn't have just walked myself and why I didn't get a chance to change?" You lazily yawned and stretched.

"Wow! That's a lot of questions!"

"I only asked two-"

"Many."

"That's not even the right type! Ugghhh, Chris, just tell me alrea-" Before you could finish complaining, Chris kissed your lips, interrupting your sentence.

"Merry Christmas, baby bear." You two nuzzled each other while stuck in a loose embrace.

PANDA/PETER:

Excitedly, you woke up Peter. He groaned sleepily and rolled over, facing away from you. "Wake me up in another decade." He grumbled.

"Well, if you're going to be like that, then I'll just have to not give you your Christmas present." You stuck your tongue out at Peter. Although he wasn't facing you, it made you feel better.

"What?" Peter shot up stantly and twisted to look at you. "You got me a present?"

"Of course I did!" You smiled crazily. "You're my marshmallow!" You kissed him quickly on the nose. "Come on, get up!" You dragged him out of bed into the living room where the two of you exchanged gifts.

"Wow; the manga for Boku No Pico! Thank you, (Y/N)! You know me too well." Peter exclaimed, blushing a lot as well. He gave you the well-wrapped present and you carefully opened it.

"Thank you, Peter! This badminton set is really professional. I love you, cutie." You kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, cupcake." Peter kissed your lips.

ICE BEAR/ISAAC:

Isaac held you in a loose embrace. He stayed at your apartment, sometimes, when your parents weren't there. Much to your delight, he cuddled you in bed, making it twice as cosy.

This morning, it was particularly cold and you felt around to grab his arm but Isaac had already gone. This realization filled you with sadness but you were surprised when you could smell all types of foods being cooked.

At first, it was vegetables, which made your nose flinch. There was also meat being fried and something cooked in the oven. All sorts of spices could be smelt and heard splashing onto the food.

You slid your feet into your slippers and silently crept to the kitchen to investigate. Your heart filled with joy when you saw Isaac there, wearing the sapphire apron your Mum bought for you 3 years ago.

Entering, Isaac noticed your presence and smiled slightly. The room was warm and steam escaped the pots and pans. You went into the living room and sat down at the table. Much to your surprise, Isaac had already made pancakes, bacon rolls, hashbrowns, toast and fruit that spread out across the table.

He sat right next to you and playfully holding a peace of mistletoe up, he kissed you on the cheek quickly. Isaac pulled you closer to him and your chairs were pressed right up to each other, as were the two of you.

"My Prince, you don't need any mistletoe." You pecked his lips affectionately as to which he replied with a squeeze around the shoulders.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)." He spoke blandly, yet with a sense of joy.

"Ditto."