First Kiss

GRIZZ/CHRIS:

Chris had been asking to hang out with you A LOT. It was sweet but also annoying at the same time. So finally, you actually arranged to meet him at an arcade. Of course, he was very pleased and sent loads of unrelated emojis afterwards.

You saw Chris and waved, tiptoeing a little to be seen over the huddle of people. Chris came over to you and gave you a bone-crushing hug. Tibia honest, that's not very humurous.

Anyway, you two ended up spending a lot of money on games so you decided to actually buy food before you starve yourself as well as your wallet.

You got a burger/fries each and had a "Smooth Smoothie", even though it was a milkshake. It was basically heaven in a cup with 2 straws. A couple's cup.

Chris stopped drinking and you did too. He looked into your (E/C) orbs and held your cheek with his hand. He was gently caressing it with his thumb, slowly moving closer towards your face. Though your lips in particular. You moved forwards, too, getting what he was hinting at.

Soon, his soft lips pressed against yours. You kissed him as he kissed back. It was sweet yet passionate. Your eyes fluttered shut and you melted into the kiss.

Chris pulled back and so did you, both of you smiling. "Wow." Was all you could say.

He glanced back at you.
"Yeah. Wow."

PANDA/PETER:

You were at the guys' cave with Peter. Chris and Isaac had gone to meet their friend Chloe which left alone with your bæ.

Peter suggested that you watch a horror movie. But any ordinary horror story, one based off of a true story! Peter inserted the disc into the tray and played the film. Here we go.

~le fabulous timeskip brought to you by Mettatons fabulous legs~

It was a really scary moment in film and you screamed. You clung to Peter and buried your head in his chest. He held you tightly as well as it especially spooked him. Jumpscares were his weak point but he kept quiet.

He stroked you hair comfortingly and kissed the top of your forehead. You moved your head up and he then kissed your lips.

Even though the lights were off, his face and your face were so red that they glowed. However, you didn't move from that position and your lips stayed locked into each other.

ICE BEAR/ISAAC:

Isaac cooked you (F/F) for dinner and put loads of candles and fancy music around the cave. It was very romantic to you and he seemed quite pleased with himself.

You looked dreamily into each others eyes, gazes not breaking once. Then it did; you needed to eat. Definitely over dramatic and you both laughed afterwards, expressing how silly it was.

~le fabulous time skip brought to you by Undyne~

When you had finished, you decided that you should make Isaac dessert since he made dinner. So you went to the kitchen and looked around.

Isaac followed you, curious as to what you were doing. He studied your every move until you stopped. Whoops. What was his favourite dessert?

"Isaac, what's your favourite dessert?" You asked him, glancing back at his straight face.

Isaac took your hands and spun you around so that you were facing him. He started to smile a little.

"All Isaac wants is this." Then, the moment those words escaped his lips, your mouth was clamped over by his.

He. Was. Actually. Kissing. You. On. The. Mouth.

You kissed back, snaking your arms around his neck and stayed there in that postition for a while. Isaac was surprisingly romantic at the best of cheesey times.