He's Jealous

TW: sa

GRIZZ/CHRIS:

Yet again, you found yourself working at your Auntie's stand. It had grown much larger as one of the customers that you served last time was really impressed and upgraded it.

Now, the burrito stand had a large variety of fillings and even sold drinks. Your Aunty managed to get some employees but you were the only one who did it full time.

For starters, you were one of them. You got paid a reasonable amount for the work you did which includes making the burritos themselves from scratch. The soft wrap to the mixed insides.

After telling Chris the news, he instantly got excited and arrived at the stand almost immediately. He was behind the counter, with you, serving customers when it got busy.

Chris was serving a family. A rather large family at that. Two tired parents with their 6- no! 7 hungry children. He told you that he'd take care of it while you tend to the other customers. One of them being the man who got your Aunt's business running in the first place.

"Hey. The name's John Sakars, I gave the cash to the lovely lady running this stand. And may I just say, a fine job she did at improving the place." He complimented, smiling and admiring the extended parts.

"Thank you, sir, she worked very hard on it. And thank you again for providing her with the money. Your kindness is great. What would you like?" You replied.

"Hmm... I'll have a vegan burrito, thanks." He said, winking at you and leaning over the paying counter.

"Y-Yes, sir! One vegan burrito coming up!" You were a bit flustered by his flirtatious wink but brushed it off, especially since he was at least thrice as old as you. You gave John his burrito when it was done and he took a big bite out of it.

"Mmmh. Delicious." He complimented and you smiled politely, like your Aunty told you to.
"You know what, (Y/N), you don't have to be a vegan woman to have me."

His smirking face was a little too close to yours and made you very uncomfortable.
"Excuse me, sir, can yo- wait. How do you know my name?"
You questioned, quite panicked.

He grabbed your wrist forcefully and brought you even closer to him.
"You're coming with me, (Y/N)~" He stated, commandingly.

"Please let go."

"No way." He smirked, tugging your arm

"Sir, stop." You pleaded, growing more anxious by the second.

"Why should I?" He asked rhetorically.

"She said let go." Chris noticed the commotion and furiously made his way over to you two. He held your shoulders and pulled you back out of John's reach.

Chris gripped onto his collar the pulled him over even more so that his eyes were met with Chris' flaming ones.
"Get away from her." Chris spat through gritted teeth and then pushed John back onto the side he should be staying on.

John dropped his burrito in fear and cowered off. Chris was tensed up with anger and disgust. He had already dealt with the family and they had left. Thankfully, no one else was at the stand to see this drama.

"C-Chris? Are y-you okay?" You stuttered, slightly afraid of his alter-ego and rested your hand on his arm which caused him to spin around to you.

"I'm okay, (Y/N). Are you?" He asked, this voice laced with fury.

"You're scary when your angry. You're like... an entirely different person." You looked down, avoiding eye-contact but felt 2 strong arms wrap around you.