When He Gets Hurt

GRIZZ/ CHRIS:

The trio were playing basketball against another team. You watched them play and try to shoot some baskets.

Despite their greatest efforts, it always came close. They weren't that bad, they just needed some more practise. A couple guys from the opposing team winked at you. Ugh. Random people.

When the game started to get tense, your Mum called you.

"Darling, could you get some mayonnaise on the way back, please? I forgot to buy some." Your Mum asked. Well, it was more a demand but still it WAS a question no doubt.

Anyway, you said yes and hung up when suddenly, you heard Chris groan in pain. You shot up from your hard seat and frantically searched for him on the courts.

He was curled over on the floor, clutching his arm tightly. Peter was making the time-out signal with his hands at the other players on the opposing team.

The game was called off and you were knelt down by Chris, wrapping his arm in your jumper.

"We're going home. Now." You said, helping him up. He whined like a child because he wanted to continur playing but you gave him a look which made him five in. By home, of course, you meant their cave. Apparently, it was modern and casual. It was cheap but homely. A cheap and homely place with surprisingly good WIFI.

When you reached the cave, you put him to bed and he watched funny cat videos on YouTube for a couple of weeks.

PANDA/PETER:

It was a Sunday. But definitely a bad one. As it was the summer holidays, you could stay at the cave for as long as you like. And today, you didn't really want to stay at all.

Obviously, you liked spending time with your 3 favourite boys who live in a cave but today you just weren't in the mood. It was grumpy mood time and you didn't feel like doing anything productive.

Anyway, Peter sat with you on the sofa, he was scrolling on social media, showing you pictures of all types of things. You asked him not to, but he insisted. You tried to not be rude, and trust me, it was hard.

"And look at this one! It's so- what? No!" Peter sounded distressed. This woke you up from your daydream.

"What is it?" You asked, faking the care in your voice. Really, you were hoping that this was your excuse to leave.

"The laptop is out of battery. I'll just plug it in." Peter placed the laptop onto the floor and then went to the electrics to slot his charger in.

Just as he was about to plug it into the socket, he jumped up quickly.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, owww." He held his hand to his chest. Genuinely worried, you crawled over to him and asked what was wrong.

"I have an electric shock. And it really hurt!" Peter whined.

"Hey, it's okay, darling. You'll be fine." You hugged him in a comforting manner. This time, you didn't care how long you had to stay there for him. You're looking after your little baby boo.

ICE BEAR/ISSAC:

Now, Isaac. He's quite responsible and mature. Yet, just like every other human being, occasionally, he got distracted.

Usually, it was because of you, his love, or something else he was passionate about, like a hobby.

Well it just so happens that his brother, Chris, had been teasing him about being chubby. He was only joking but Isaac was a bit self-conscious about it and then took his ninjitsu training rather more seriously.

He invited you over to hang out but that consisted of you watching him practice in their garden. Although, when you think about it, their whole home is pretty much a garden.

Despite how awesome Isaac looked at that moment, you couldn't help but feel bored. He said that he'd teach you some moves, after he becomes a Sensei in Japan. So in other words, either on the day you die of old age or never. It's not that you didn't believe he could be a Sensei, it's just that you knew he would never teach you.

Your eyes closed abruptly as your head sank into the cushion even more until a cry of pain pulled you back into reality.

Your head shot up to see Isaac clutching his leg, sat on the grass. The mother in you bursted out as you leapt over to him.

Your arms wrapped around his arms and torso from the side, kissing his cheek repeatedly. His agonized face softened and he sighed.

"That's enough training for today, Isaac. I don't want you to get hurt anymore." You smiled at Isaac and helped him up.

"Isaac agrees with you." He limped back into the cave, you put your arms underneath his shoulders to support his walking.