His Brothers Embarrass Him

GRIZZ/CHRIS:

You were in the kitchen with Isaac, cooking burritos. Ever since you had an offical job at the stand, work got harder and more intense. Chloe said that Isaac was a great chef so you took her word for it.

He showed you how to make the fillings quickly and how to multitask. First of all, prepare before and have some ready-made burritos for the customers who want them, instead of making them fresh. Secondly, when you're running low on an inside flavour, take it off of the menu so people won't be disappointed when you completely run out.

All of the advice was helpful but what was more interesting was when Peter breathlessly ran in, Chris closely trailing behind him.

"(Y/N)! Look at these pictures!" Peter through you a small paper wallet. Curious, you took out the contents.

Chris tackled Peter to the floor with a thud and then realized what you were doing.
"No, (Y/N)! Spare me the shame!" Chris called out dramatically, trying to grab the pile from you.

Luckily, you swiped away in time and flicked through the photos. You were debating whether you should give them back to Chris but decided it would be more fun to see what he was desperately trying to hide.

The camera quality was poor, making the shots look ancient. You were just staring at one with a blank expression until you realised who it was.

Chris looked about 2 and he had a diaper on. He was standing and judging by the position of his arms and legs and the posture of his body, he was most likey attempting to walk.

He wasn't wearing a shirt which showed off his flabby stomach, jiggling around. The photo was pure cuteness and you could definitely tell that it was your boyfriend.

"Chris! You're so adorable! I just wanna pinch your cheeks." You cooed over the picture, staring at it lovingly.

Chris got all flustered and red. He snatched it off of you and squealed.

"Of all the takes, why that one?" He groaned, looking down, embarrassed.

"Honey bear, you look so cute. And you still are." Trying to cheer him up, you threw your arms around his neck and kissed his cheek affectionately.

Chris blushed and wrapped his strong arms around your waist, hoisting you into the air. You then kissed his nose which ended up in you being spun around.

For Chris, time went slowly. You were giggling and smiling and in his arms. You looked so happy to be with him and he wanted to keep it that way.

PANDA/PETER:

Peter was staring at his laptop screen, a gloomy expression engraved on to his face. He gently span side-to-side on the computer chair. For some reason, he was frowning and groaning in disappointment.

"Cutie Pie, what's wrong?" You asked Peter kneeling up behind the chair, resting your head on his shoulder.

"We uploaded this video a couple of days ago and it only had 11 views! I don't know where we went wrong." Peter explained, in a dull and tired voice.

You clicked on the video to watch it. It seemed to be a mash up of Peter and Chris trying to be cute and Isaac doing a dramatic interpretated dance about a war which ended in tradegy and loss.

You're not gonna lie, it was pretty bad. If all of their videos were like this, then you wouldn't Subscribe. But these were your favourite boys.

"(Y/N), how about you look through the rest of our videos and see which one we should upload next. You're good with this kinda thing." Chris chirped in and entered the room, placing a comforting hand on Peter's other shoulder.

You stood up at this idea. It sounded pretty good so you decided to take part in it. Peter left for his room. The poor sweetie had been up all night and day refreshing. He needed a moment of rest. Not sleep, just rest.

You sat on the spinny chair, getting comfortable. Chris scrolled through the endless files. It had already been 30 minutes and Peter had returned.

"I think I'm ready to keep on refreshing again." Peter yawned as he spoke, visibly tired.

"Okay, bro. Just let me show (Y/N) one more." Chris giggled slightly through his words, making Peter glare at him suspiciously.

The video played and your eyes glued to the screen. The video was: Isaac and Chris filming Peter in his room. He got out his keyboard and some pieces of paper with writing. Peter started singing while playing a repetitive set of chords but spicing them up a little.

You noticed the lyrics and realised they were about you when it described your features and mentioned your full name several times.

"What!? No! Stop the video now! Chrrriiisss!" Peter argued with his brother, chasinghim around while you enjoyed the lyrics.

Before Peter could kill his brother, you ran up to him and hugged his torso since he was about 5 inches taller than you. He was a little taken back by this contact and was blushing like crazy.

He bent down slightly to hold you in his embrace. Peter ended up kneeling down so he was hugging your torso. You pat his head with your hands.

"I really loved the song, Peter. It was really special. You're a fantastic singer!" You showered him in compliments which got him flustered and he buried his face into your stomach.

ICE BEAR/ISAAC:

The three brothers invited you over for dinner. It mostly consisted of 'junk' food like pizza, chips, burgers, onion rings ect. However, Isaac prepared a side salad.

You all squeezed into the sofa, Isaac making you sit on his lap. This made you blush a bit especially when he occasionally nipped at your neck. You felt like a small child sitting on his/her parents lap. It was slightly awkward but it worked out.

Chris and Peter were whispering together and tried to stifle their giggles. You grew suspicious and glared at them.

"What are you two playing at? Go on, I love jokes." You askaed them, wearing an expecting smile.

"We'll show you, (Y/N). Just give Peter a second." As if it were rehearsed, Peter dashed out of the room only to come back with a light orange folder.

He carefully took out the paper contents and passed them to you, trying not to crumple it. You held the paper and got off of Isaac, now standing next to him.

"What is this?" You mumbled to yourself quietly. Chris heard your question.

"Those are Isaac's drawings and they seem to be of you... and him." Chris answered your rhetorical question.

Isaac perked up when he heard that and tried to take the folder from you. (You now magically have the folder as well.)

"Isaac? Is this a drawing of us doing... IT?" You started to interrogate him, a little scared at this art of his.

Isaac looked away and nodded, blushing with shame. You flicked through the other drawings until you came across one of him and you kissing. It made you feel special and really tugged at your heart strings.

"Isaac! This is absolutely beautiful!" You ran into his body, holding him in a tight embrace. He never expected you to have this reaction and reluctantly hugged you back.

"Sure, the other one was a little... thought-provoking but it's sweet that you did this. Thank you, My Prince." You tiptoed to kiss his lips for a few seconds which he gladly accepted.

"Isaac loves (Y/N)." He said, a gentle smile at his lips as he nuzzled into your hair. And the best part?

(Y/N) loves Isaac.