Meeting His Brothers

GRIZZ/CHRIS:

"Okay guys, so (Y/N) is my girlfriend now, I want you all to be polite. Peter, look sharp." Chris was lecturing his brothers on how to behave when you arrive at the cave. He smoothed down their hair and made them wear fancy clothes.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Oh! She's here! Remember: best behaviour."

Chris opened the door to see you. You were wearing (image above). His eyes opened widely.

"(Y-Y/N)! You look... you look gorgeous!" He complimented you.

Blushing, you replied. "Thanks, Chris."

He welcomed you in and introduced you to his brothers. They all greeted you and treated you kindly.

Chris's brothers were really nice. Peter was sensitive, Isaac was quiet yet you still didn't know why they lived in a cave. Well I guess that's one way to avoid paying ridiculously expensive taxes.

PANDA/PETER:

Although Peter objected, you really wanted to meet his brothers. He did talk about them quite often. They sounded like nice people and you had finally convinced your boyfriend to let you meet them.

You liked the sound of that.
Boyfriend.

So today you were meeting them. Peter walked you to a cave. Inside, you were welcomed by two boys around Peter's age. They were really friendly. Well, one of them didn't stop talking yet the other hardly started!

Either way, they were really nice and it seemed as if they were trying to be polite but you didn't mind.

Peter kept on whining at them and then saying to you that they're normally better than this. Aww, he really cared about you.

When it was time to go home, you kissed his cheek.
"Goodbye, Peter. I'll see you soon." You waved and walked off.

"Love you!"

ICE BEAR/ISAAC:

"Isaac is not sure if this is a good idea." Isaac stated nervously.

"Nah! It's great! I'm so excited to meet them." You exclaimed happily. Although you can be shy, you're also rather bubbly around some who are comforting to be with.

"Isaac will punish brothers if they hurt or offend (Y/N)." Isaac said sternly.

"Babe, it's fine. I'm sure you're just overreacting!"

Then you met his brothers.

"Nope! You weren't overreacting!"

But in all honesty, they were sweet. Peter took loads of selfies with you and Chris talked to you a lot. Especially about how he's the older brother and has to look after his siblings.

It was really fun meeting them but you could definitely tell that they were excitable. Soon, you had to leave.

You hugged Isaac and he hugged back.
"Bye, Isaac!" You waved frantically.

"Goodbye, (Y/N)." Isaac said blandly.