It's Over

Also, this'll probably be short as well, I'm not good at this so BEAR with.
----------------------------
GRIZZ/CHRIS:

You were very hurt from Chris' words but tried to swallow it up. Some of your classmates said you were acting gloomy but you assured them that you were fine. However, you did tell (B/F) everything that happened and had to hold him/her from murdering Chris.

He/she was VERY protective over you so was even angrier than you were! But true rage was shown when Chris came to your door, confronting your Dad.

"Hello? Who are you?" The doorbell had been rung and your Father went to answer it while you sat at the living room table eating spaghetti.

"E-Excuse me, Sir. I need to see (Y/N)." Chris was a little bit intimidated by your Dad because he was taller than him.

You heard his voice and recognised it, making you frown angrily. You stiff up from your seat and stomped over to the door.

"Listen here, boy. No one talks to my daughter unle- Sweetie? Sit down, I've got this." Your Father trying to deal with Chris, a threatening finger wiggling in his direction.

"Calm down, Dad. I know him." You said in a dull voice, eyes half open and not shining like they used to do. Your Father nodded sternly and walked his way to the kitchen.

"Chris. What brings you here?" You asked, in a formal manner. It was as if you didn't know him. Well, you felt like that.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of what I said. I was an idiot. Please forgive me." Chris was bending over a bit. It was obvious that he was upset. His eyes were slightly red and had dark bags underneath them. It was a sorry sight but the state your heart was in was even worse.

"Chris. You called me a useless excuse of a girlfriend. Do you even know what that means? It really hurt my feel-"

"GIRLFRIEND!?" A loud screech and fast footsteps were heard coming down the hallway.

"OUT! GET AWAY FROM HERE! You hurt her and will now longer be seeing my daughter. Is that clear?" Your Dad almost had red eyes and pushed Chris backwards.

"But Sir, I don't want to-"

"No no no no NO! I don't want to see your face around here again, young man. Is. That. Clear?" Your Father pushed Chris back again so he was getting close to the pavement.

You were behind (D/N) and just stared at Chris with sad eyes. This made him tense up slightly, taking the hint that you two would never be together again.

"It's over, Chris." You whispered but it was loud enough for him to hear. Chris had a few tears trail down his face, and then he sprinted off in the direction of the cave.

You cried quietly whilst your Father hugged you protectively. He brought you inside and gave you more spaghetti. Spaghetti. Spaghetti. Spaghetti. (NYEH HEH HEH!)

PANDA/PETER:

In result of Peter's accidental yet still violent actions, you had your head bandaged. Although it looked awesome, it came with difficulties like the inability to have a normal shower.

Anyway, you were happily drawing some pictures in your room and heard a few gentle but forceful knocks on your house's front door.

It was hard to establish whether or not your older brother, (B/N), had answered due to your parents being on holiday... again.

Just in case, you went to the door and groaned to see your unwelcome visitor. Yup, it was you-know-who.

"Peter. What are you doing here?" You asked, speaking in a dead monotone voice. Peter put his hand up and stroked the bandage.