Chapter 1

-Jimin Focus-

Jimin sauntered into his class just as the bell rang. The door clicked with an echo that had all eyes in the room gleaming at him- minds already taking in his horrid appearance no doubt. The small brown haired boy could feel his every move being tracked by more than half the class as he scuffed past the teacher with a bowed head, rounded glasses slipping down the bridge of his nose.

"Mr. Park, please come see me after class. We're going to have to discuss you tardiness." Mr. Kim sighed; clearly exhausted even though the period had just begun.
The brunet boy bowed- a polite ninety degree angle- while rushing to his seat, a string of apologizes tumbling out of his plump lips like that of a drunken man's profanities.

"Attention whore." A voice called out earning snickers from his classmates.
He looked to see a pink haired fellow wearing a winning smirk.

"Kim Namjoon. Enough. Or you'll be seeing me after school for detention again." Mr. Kim sighed.

"You're going to have to work a little harder to get me alone, Mr. Kim. I'm a busy man. I'm willing to negotiate over lunch though." Namjoon winked, sending a mirthful stare to the front of the classroom where their teacher stood looking near ready to resign.

"So long as you show up and promise to behave yourself." Mr. Kim bit out through clenched teeth before turning to break out the warm up for today.
Jimin shifted in his seat at the unsettling behavior between the pair. Kim Namjoon was known well amongst the masses for being a huge- dick, scumbag, bully, fuckboy- player and Mr. Kim was well known for being one of the only decent looking teachers- young enough in age that he fit right in with the students. But things tended to get a bit suggestive at times during class that had Jimin wondering if there was more behind the bickering.
The short boy tuned in to his teacher's profile; face red as he chewed his lip-glancing up every few seconds- and furiously scribbled up a slip for Keybum who'd requested to go to the bathroom to most likely get high off Sharpie marker fumes.

Jeez. Jimin shook his head as the boy staggered out the door while Mr. Kim continued his flustered fidgeting.

"Alright please turn in last weeks homework to the first period box and take your seats so I can take roll." Jimin rummaged through his pack and pulled out the sheet. Soon as he stood up he was pushed to the floor, knees colliding with the hard white tile.

"Oops. My bad. Y'know though Jimmy you should show some control and wait until after class to get on your knees for me." A low, gravely voice spat out, making the whole class erupt into howls of gossip and laughter.

"Settle down or you're all getting detention!" Mr. Kim barked, sweeping a hand through his light brown locks before returning to his computer to click in the attendance.
Jimin glared back at the pink haired demon behind him who wore a sardonic smile with eyes glowing fiendishly and without mercy.
Slowly, Jimin stood up, dusting off his pants and turning away from the other with a neutral expression adorning his face. The rest of the class watch with interest as Min Yoongi gave his daily remark to the class disposable.

Only five more hours. Jimin recited to himself- almost like clockwork. It's just another day.

After class was over Jimin stretched his aching limbs and gathered up his belongings into his backpack.
"Hello dear, what's with the stiffness? Enjoy taking it up the ass last night?" The pink haired boy casually called out behind him- just loud enough for some of the other students to hear. Despite himself, Jimin jumped at the greasy growl of a voice.

The small sophomore rolled his lower lip between his teeth, jaw grinding to keep himself silent. He was no new subject to playing it safe and just letting himself take the blows. Min Yoongi wasn't scary until the teachers had gone and there was nothing to hold him back; for the time being he was safe.

"Well?" Yoongi spoke sharply- tongue like the crack of a whip to Jimin's nerves. "You gonna answer me?"
Digging his nails into his palms, the brunet swallowed. He adjusted his backpack over his shoulder and paced himself out of the class, head to the floor as he bustled his way to his next period.
Yoongi clicked his tongue at the retreating figure of his favorite sophomore- slinging his black backpack over his shoulder and swaggering out to his next class, which- unfortunately- wasn't with his Jiminie.

Yo~ this story's chapters are hella fuckin short. 😂😭
So I rewrote this first bit. •=• I might rewrite the rest along the way over winter break or something but idk :p
Hopefully it's not as bad as it was 😂 but it doesn't feel like I improved it much.

This is technically supposed to be set in like the I Need U era into Run era I guess (I think??) but fuck if I remember what the rest of this story has in the other chapters so I'm sorry if it's a bit confusing 😂

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️
Just in case I don't make this known, I do not support the kind of behavior that I have Yoongi and many of the other characters portray. I don't support molestation, I don't support bullying, self harm or eating disorders. I've been through my fair share of shit and my writing is always more of an outlet before anything else. Half the time I'm writing from experience when in terms of heartache, self harm and body hatred.

My story has nothing to do with the how I think the boy's are nor does it show anything of these idol's character or morals in real life.

Nobody has really brought anything up about this yet, but I feel like I have to make this clear just in case some one should feel unsafe later when reading.
If you are going through a hard time with anything severe like this please get help and do not read if you know you'll be triggered.
💖
Stay safe, loves.

Fuucccccc yaAASSSs THAT GOD DAMN UNDERCUT😤😤💖

Da boyos

Yoongi with pink hair needs to happen again, but black hair is priority always 😭💖