Chapter 15

-Taehyung Focus-

"Hey! Jungkookie, wait!" Taehyung's booming voice echoed down the hall, startling a few of the cheerleaders that'd clustered around the studio door to get a look at the dancers.
It'd been a good few weeks and he still hadn't gotten anywhere in his advances towards the cute freshman. Nothing seemed to work though- the kid was a walking Fort Knox. He tried at lunch, sitting next to the kid and flirting whenever he got the chance. He walked him to all of his classes. He stretched with him in PE; what more did the kid want from him?

"Leave me the fuck alone." The kid mumbled as soon as the blonde junior caught up to him. Another thing: he was outrageously rude, in more ways than one.

"Hey." The older beamed, arm traipsing over the kid's shoulders as they walked off to Jungkook's next period.

"Jeez what are you some kinda leech? Get off." Jungkook slapped the older's hands away mercilessly- not seeming to care about the kicker puppy look that flashed momentarily across the sunshine's face.

"Nope~ just your local long, tan, and handsome tour guide helping a cute freshman out." He pinched the dark haired boy's cheek with careful fingers, pulling away just in time before the vicious fetus could bite him- bunny teeth snapping.

"Well, quit it. I've been around you enough to know where everything is now. You can leave." He hissed, keeping his Korean 1 textbook close to his chest as he all but ran down the hallway.
Taehyung was quick too though, falling effortlessly along side him and steering the kid in the right direction when he stumbled.
All this time Jungkook hasn't spoken a word of thanks since the first day; instead insisting he had a flawless memory and could make it around just fine without the help of pesky juniors.

Jimin told Taehyung not to give up to easily. Jungkook could be a little antisocial and extreme sometimes, but he was a good kid. Up until a few days ago when the kid had cursed him out in the middle of the hallway he'd been pretty positive, but now the cute freshman was becoming a bit tiresome. Why couldn't he just accept him already?
All the older boy wanted was to maybe walk home together, play Overwatch, a causal movie date, hold hands- whatever normal friends usually do.

"Bunny, to your left." Taehyung reminded, tugging ever so gently at the freshman's lapels- walking backwards to flash a blinding boxy smile.

"Whatever." The young lad spat, pushing the older away and walking faster before darting into a classroom and sitting at one of the empty desks. "Alright. I'm here, you can leave."

"Kiddo is this even the right class?" Tae asked, walking in. After clearing his face of any trace of a frown that might've creased through his actor facade.

"Of course it's the right fucking class." Jungkook glared, setting down his bag and refusing to look at the other boy. "Go to your own damn class and quit following me."

"Which class would that be, Kook?" Taehyung grit out, eyes laser focused.

"My Korean 1 class." Jungkook's posture was tight and confident, eyes staring right back. He treated the other like he was lower than him; belligerent and aggressive in every way. So what was it that had the blonde coming back for more?

"Really?" The tanned junior glided down the isle and in front of the kid- door closing on its own behind him with a click. "Then riddle me this, Jeon babe. Where's the rest of the class. Bell rang five minutes ago."
Jungkook's eyes enlarged and pink stung at the apples of his cheeks.