Chapter 8

-Jimin Focus-

Jimin shoved his shit into his bag and slung it over his shoulder (almost accidentally swinging it onto his elbow partner's desk). His leg bounced as he stared anxiously at the clock every few seconds, eyes sometimes meeting with his teacher as he looked at him with a faux adult indifference. Jimin could clearly see the slight bemusement however, shaking his head at the kid before scribbling something into his teacher schedule.
When the church bells jolted everyone into a frenzy to get the hell out the door, Jimin leapt from his spot in the isle of chairs and made a mad mans dash to get ahead of the crowd (barely managing a reply to Mr.Ki- Jin's 'don't forget to study Jimin')
On his quest through the school at mother-in-a-supermarket pace he was thrown several wicked glances and ghastly sneers as well as a few- actually not too bad- bruising words.
BamBam, a sophomore in one of the well known groups at the school, stuck out his leg while one of Yoongi's friends- Jackson- shoved him to the white linoleum floor.

"Be careful, Park." They snickered. It was almost boring by now; getting picked on everyday with the same old skylarking. Come to school, get hit a few times, have his stuff stolen in class, not bothering to eat at lunch, get kicked down the hall of Pandora's box, then he'd pick himself up and head home like it never happened.

He kept his head low the rest of the way- stuck close to large clusters of people, uniform jacket tucked close to himself and glasses covering his face for the most part; if he pretended he was invisible, then he'd be invisible. Right?

Once outside of the school, Jimin let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding.
He looked around with wild eyes, trying to spot the- newly dyed- mint haired boy (he'd gotten sent to the principal's for that, that morning). He could feel dangerous eyes watching him floundering outside the gates, but where?

"Hello, gorgeous." A deep, un-oiled voice rumbled from behind him; words reverberating against the brown haired boy's back. Jimin went rigid as he was once again unceremoniously pinned against the outer wall of the school.

"Yoongi-"

"Miss me in sixth?" He cooed. His eyes were hooded with a demon's smirk as he glowered down at the whimpering boy. "B'cause I missed you~"

If Jimin didn't get chills from the breathy, earthly growl that poured out the older boy's mouth like hot lava- then he had to be dreaming.
However he wasn't dreaming- and the chills came in unpleasant, unwanted convulsive waves; knees weak and heart pounding to the beat of a hummingbird's wings.
Yoongi looked thinner and even more tired today. The bags under his perfectly curved lower lashes were almost like gray-ish mauve curtains. Button nose was red and his pouty lips slightly chapped from the cold made him look like one of those porcelain cherub dolls Jimin's aunt collected.
The sun was shining down through the patchy white clouds, right behind the mint haired boy like a halo.

How ironic. Jimin snorted.

"Got somethin' to say, Jimbles?" Yoongi spat- actually spat.

"I thought it was funny that you act like such a dick, but you're actually pretty cute and soft." Jimin blurted casually, eyes never leaving the others (not even when the dread and overall shock of his brief moment of charisma set it). The pretty pink champagne color that flourished onto the older's cheeks was just bright enough to give off the impression it wasn't the winter air making him blush.

With a frustrated hiss, he pressed himself against the brunet. Chest to chest and feet woven between each other, Yoongi glared at the kid.
Jimin stood still- silently shaking in his sneakers- while the other leaned down 'til their noses brushed together.