Chapter 5

-Duo Focus-

A short breath of relief fell from Jimin's lips as the final bell rang and he was set free for the rest of the evening. His body still ached, but it was Thursday; he could suffer through one more day and then nurse his freshly inked black and blue tattoos that Namjoon generously gifted him with.

"Hey faggot." An unforgettable whiney lisp addressed him. Jimin didn't turn around- in fact- he sped up his wobbly pace down the sidewalk.

Right. Jimin scowled to himself. School hour teasing was merely the calm just before the storm in terms of Min Yoongi's affection.

"So about sixth period." The pink haired boy purred, malice softly placed like LSD on his tongue.
"Why didn't you answer my text? I know you read it. I thought we were finally bonding, Jimmy."

"Is this seriously necessary?" The nasally chime of Jung Hoseok's teasing voice sung out like an out of tune clarinet.
A large pale hand spun him around to face them.

"Yes." Yoongi hissed. "Why have you been ignoring me since class. You know I hate that."

"Yoongs, do we really gotta waste our time with this?" The black haired boy asked with an indignant sniff, eyeing Jimin with an unreadable expression. "Just let it go you sound like a child."

"Fuck off Hobi." The pink haired boy barked, making the other junior jump from the icey, bristled tone he used. Tossing down his backpack, the ghostly looking boy strode towards his favorite sophomore- close enough that Jimin could feel hot puffs of air hit his face with every exhale the elder made.

"Don't fucking ignore me you ungrateful scum." Yoongi growled in annoyance. Jimin remained silent.
"Hey!" Yoongi pulled Jimin's backpack strap and pushed him against the brick lining of the school. Yoongi's face was colored with frustration- leading Jimin to believe something must've happened within the short period of time they'd spent apart after the final bell. He was nothing but an outlet- a liability to let off some steam before, during, in between and after class.

"Hyung, hurry up. We're gonna be late to meet with the others." God. Jung Hoseok was an angel in ways he couldn't describe- whether he was doing it on purpose or not Jimin wanted to believe that he was doing this to save his ass.
Tae must've talked to him. Jimin almost smiled at the unlikely thought.

"When I talk to you, you answer me." The taller of the two whispered in a tone so low Jimin could feel it rattle in his chest.

The sophomore weakly pushed past the two only to be shoved back against the wall and trapped by his wrists.
Okay- he was beginning to regret ignoring the other out of spite; Yoongi looked seriously pissed. Maybe if he gave in and apologized now he'd-

Wait... Jimin's mind drew a blank. The pale boy's hands pinning his wrists held him gently, fingers squeezing every so often when he'd speak curses to the brunet. A thick warmth swam like a school of fish around his stomach; tails flipping and flailing in his intestines and leaking color to his cheeks and the tips of his ears. The small proximity of Yoongi's face from his own was unplanned and went unnoticed by the pink haired boy.
That is until he caught on to the younger's distant stare and flushed, chubby cheeks.

"I-"

"Oh my fucking god. Hope look! Park Jimin is blushing for me." He wheezed, grip tightening on the kid's wrists.

"Gross." Hoseok hummed in disinterest while scrolling through something on his phone. "If you're not gonna wrap this up then I'm heading off by myself." He said

"Fine. I'll text you guys when I'm done."

"Yeah, yeah." Hoseok gave one final reserved look to Jimin before making his way across the street and soon out of sight.

"You got a crush on me fag?" Yoongi spoke up again, pressing his chest against the smaller boy's; forcing the wind out of him. Jimin averted his eyes and almost moved away from the warmth of his upper classman; biting his tongue to keep his bow of silence.

"I think you do. I think you like me a lot more than you lead on, Jiminie." Yoongi mocked, face twisting in disgust.
"Tell me, Park- do you get off thinking about me?" He smiles mercilessly.

"You're wrong! I-" The sophomore jolted, eyes going wide as Yoongi swerved his head down into the crook of his neck. A strained moan escaped the brunet as Yoongi's knee softly rubbed in between Jimin's weak legs. The elder boy released one of his wrists in favor of holding both of them up over his head and reaching down press his fingers into the bruises on the younger's stomach.

"S-stop!" Jimin pleaded. This couldn't honestly be happening to him. He was supposed to go home after taking Yoongi's pathetic attempts at getting to him. He was supposed to be home right now- doing his homework and Yoongi wasn't supposed to ever go this far. The brunet's eyes burned and his nose stung with humiliation.

"Why? You seem to be enjoying yourself." Yoongi growled, leering up to look into Jimin's watery eyes.

"Hyung-ah!" Another erotic moan flowed off of Jimin's tongue like a sweet symphony. Yoongi purred in delight at the strong effect he had on the kid. His cold fingers smoothed underneath the brunet's shirt to take in the soft stretch of tan skin.

"You're such a fat, disgusting, whore. It's pathetic. Look how easy it is to get you all hot and bothered for me." Yoongi said, finally releasing the boy. He stared at the sophomore for a few beats, fingers ghosting over the dark bruises that'd been blossoming throughout the day. Jimin flinched away, crystals dripping down his chubby cheeks as he looked up at the other through his lashes.
His face was blotchy and his body instantly grew cold once Yoongi took a step back and started his walk home to meet with his gang; wondering why exactly he'd pushed himself on the kid as hard as he did.

Jimin wiped his tear stained face and got up, deciding to ignore his aching boner and hobble home, hoping it'd disappear quicker if he chose to ignore it just like he was choosing to ignore the stinging in his chest.

I'm seriously half-assing my editing but I don't have enough motivation to just completely rewrite this. 😂😂 hopefully I'm at least making it a little less cringeworthy.