Chapter 6

Made it a bit longer. Even though this won't get shit views. 😂😂😭😭

(A/N 2017: aww I just cried a little 😭^ I thought I'd keep that in just because)

-Duo Focus-

Jimin walked to school the next day, lethargic, sore and humiliated. His hair was still dripping wet from the shower he'd taken before he left; having no time to dry it less he was to be late to school again (which with it growing record of tardiness he honestly couldn't afford). He'd skipped breakfast- Yoongi chanting 'Fatassfatassfatassfatass' in his dreams last night had been more than enough to reduce his appetite to a null.
Jimin felt a cold wet kiss press down on his neck and he peered up at the ominously dark cluster of clouds spread like a cookie sheet over the city.
Suddenly, the buildings quivered with the trees; the short boy felt a constant draft that had his glasses catching the fog from the street- and yet the air was crisp enough he could see the dust particles swimming in front of his face.
Soon enough, the sky thundered and began to cry.

The rain jumped down around his feet as he broke into a sprint. Cold air and gusts of wind blew straight through him like icy needles piercing holes through his skin. He threw a glance at the clock on his phone quickly in the hopes of avoid too much damage from the downpour.

"Fuck." He cursed under he breathed out, turning the corner to the school. He caught himself against the gates, leaning over and allowing the rain to slither convulsive chills down his spine. He quick-walked into the school and down the hall to his first period class; hands twitching anxiously before pushing open the door.

"Park Jimin! Is it not getting through your head that you need to wake up early to get to class on time. How many more times are you going be late to my class?" Mr. Kim enunciated, not even sparing a glance to the soaking boy.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'll set an alarm tomorrow." He bowed shyly, teeth chattering.

"Take your seat. And don't forget to get your dentition slip on the way out. You know where they are." Jimin bowed at a respectable angle before trudging over to his seat. He left puddles in his wake, shoes squeaking and dress shirt, drenched and hanging half way off his body.
The class murmured and snickered behind flat, warm hands just as Jimin took his spot at his desk.
"Everyone settle down and get back to your assignment. Someone show Mr. Park what page the practice is on."

"God, seriously. Stop." Jimin heard RM snarl to himself, daggers thrown at anyone who disobeyed his favorite teacher.

"Aw. Look at that, little Jiminie's already wet for me." Yoongi chirped, making a few students around them giggle.

"Not today, Min. Please." Jimin sighed shaking out his hair a bit, probably looking close to a soaked pup shaking out its fur after a bath. Small droplets landed against his desk and leaking together along with the rest of the water dripping from the sophomore's shirt sleeve. 

The pink haired boy watched every movement like a hawk- eyes fluttering down to Jimin's collarbones that revealed themselves to him as the brunet leaned his back against the right hand bar of the desk.

Shit. Jimin swept his soaked fringe out of his eyes-letting out the cutest sneeze he'd ever heard in his life. The sophomore rubbed his pink little button nose and ducked his head into his book while shivering in his seat.
Yoongi couldn't stop himself (looking away wasn't a desired option) and gawked. Jimin's tiny, pudgy fingers flipped through the pages while desperately peaking at everyone else's books to find the right chapter.

"Page 394, sweetheart." The pinkette whispered, leaning forward so the other would hear him. Jimin jumped, meeting eyes with him and looking away just as quick to get started on the practice. Jesus- the sight of the smaller boy running a chubby, ring-filled hand through the brunet clusters of (curly?) hair as water rolled off the ends and splat to a puddle on the floor.
It was enchanting.

He memorized the angles of the boy's, surprisingly, sharp features and his plump, pinkish-purple lips as they trembled from his still- very much- frozen body. If he didn't end up with hypothermia in his toes it'd be a miracle.
Yoongi's mind was snapped back to reality when the voice of authority grabbed him by the ear and started tugging.

"Mr. Min, while I am aware that Jimin is very fascinating, I think you'll find physics a bit more important to your grade. Do feel free to swoon at him at any other time, but not in my class." Mr. Kim called out.

"Yes, sir." He grumbled, sinking down into his seat and glaring at the linoleum wood top desk.

"Thank you~" The dirty blonde sang.
Yoongi glanced back to his sophomore's seat to him to find Jimin's cheeks set a blaze with scarlet, his head lower than ever.

"Park." His eyes shot over to Yoongi with a crack of lightning sparking light across his face from the outside, and the bully could almost hear a crack of thunder go off right within the room.
The pink hair boy curled his lips into a sweet smile, blowing him a kiss that he was rewarded with by a quiet squeal of embarrassment from the small- slightly more attractive- brunet boy.

When school finally came to an end with the signal of a bell, Yoongi caught Jimin at the gates once more.

"Hey. Miss me?" Yoongi whispered teasingly into The sophomore's ear as he pinned him to the wall of the school. Jimin felt his stomach twist and tumble with every touch the older burned into his skin.
It could've been the brisk autumn air, could've been that he was still a little damp, but Jimin's cheeks were glowing with color.

"Need to be warmed up?" The rose haired boy's breath was already like a furnace. It took nearly every fiber in Jimin's common sense to steer him away and not just melt into his junior's chest.
Soon as Hoseok spotted the pair he turned in the other direction. Shaking his head and telling Yoongi to take it easy.
"Well?" Yoongi quirked, a non-too-innocent smile stretching his face. Jimin remained silent, staring at his shoes and then jolted to slip away from the other make a mad break for it. But, of course, Yoongi was quicker. He slammed the smaller male's body hard into the outer wall of the school with a laugh, string, rough hands pressing firmly into his captive's arms.

"Fuck." Jimin coughed as the air was knocked out of his lungs.

"I asked you a question, queer." The taller of the two barked.

"You're so useless, you know?"

"Fatass can't even defend himself."

"Poor little cock sucker."

The pink haired boy's terrible words of harassment made the younger feel weak. He felt sick, worthless, heavy, tired.

"Jimin?" The sturdy Daegu lisp of Yoongi's voice seemed far away and warbled in the brunet's ears. The elder leaned closer, staring down at the wobbling boy and scoffed as he tilted the kid's chin up; tilt-left, tilt-right.

"Park, I fucking swear." Yoongi huffed. The sharp tongued student thoughts wizzed around his mind like chain mail flown in by a flock of carrier pigeons.
He felt the younger go slack in his hold, nose crashing against his neck and short, irregular breaths press against his skin like little ghosts.
"Shit!" And with that, they fell; Yoongi underneath the- surprisingly light- weight of the brown haired pup.

"You fucker, get off me!" Jimin didn't hear him and didn't answer; his eyes closed and his nose buried in the bottom's flushed neck.

Yoongi sighed. He set a hand against the weak male's feverish head and cursed. He pushed the kid back by his shoulders, inspecting his poor choice of uniform attire that was obviously too thin to be wearing this late into fall. Jimin groaned, pressing himself back into Yoongi's chest and puffed out a breath of half-conscious content. The junior softened; he settled his fingers in his soft hobbit hair, earning a sweet purr of approval that skipped his heart into overtime.

"What are you doing to me?" Yoongi hissed quietly.
Park Jimin is disgusting.
Park Jimin is gay.
Park Jimin is ugly and short and fat and...

"Yoon~" The kid whined in his slumber.

Absolutely adorable.