Chapter 4

-Jimin Focus-

Mouth watering, eyes hooded with delight as he watched his favorite sophomore hobble into the classroom late- just like always. Jimin could feel his gaze the second he walked in. He sucked in a sharp, staggering breath when their eyes met; dark amber on golden brown.

"Rough day?" The pinkette asked- mock sympathetic as he pressed his fingers into the knots in the younger's shoulders

"Fuck off and don't touch me. I got my fill from your friends and I don't need more shit from you." Jimin mumbled before shaking off the pale boy's prying hands and resting his head on the cold surface of his desk.

"Jeez. The fuck is with the cold shoulder, fatass? I'm just being nice." Yoongi sneered, kicking the back of Jimin's chair and pressing play on his playlist- closing his eyes to sleep through the upcoming lecture.

Jimin shook his head, huffing out a puff of frustration before pulling out his textbook. He checked his phone, green little messages pinging up every now and then.
A while back his number had somehow gotten leaked to the public.
He'd get a tang of both insults and provocative texts that made him more than uncomfortable during Algebra.

***: Y don't u just kill urself alre d?

**¿¥***: bet you'd take my dick like the good slut you are. Meet me in the bathrooms outside the school after sixth 😘

Classy. He scoffed and continued scrolling.

*^***: hmu with the notes for AP Hist. N I might just let u suck me off fag

"Jesus." Jimin shook his head- this level of stupidity being beyond him- he didn't need this. He shoved in an earbud and blasted some trashy techno American remix to drown out the buzz of gossip radiating from the rest of the class.

Ping! Two new notifications popped up on his home screen. The desk behind him shuffled and he was jolted forward with another kick to the back of his chair.
Begrudgingly, the brunet unlocked his phone and checked his messages, frowning at the blue dot next to his most recent conversation.

CabbagePatchPrick: whatcha readin, brat?

Jimin rolled his eyes, braving a look back at the elder as he feigned aloofness- twirling his headphone cable with a silent smirk. He went on to the second message and a small smile etched it's way onto his bruised lips.

Mum: I'll be coming home a little later than planned. Let's have a movie marathon when I get back. We can order whatever you like since I won't be home in time to cook. Love you! 💕💕

Jimin managed a soft smile- wide enough to make his eyes disappear but not enough to dull the ache in his chest. With his mothers schedule it almost felt like he never saw her anymore. She didn't come home until after Jimin was fast asleep and was gone to work by the time he woke up to get ready for school.
His dad was out of the picture- remarried with another son and shiny new trophy wife and never bother much to call him up to visit or ask how he was doing.

Not that Jimin cared all too much anymore. He was in high school now and learned to cope with disappointment at an early age. School helps of course by distracting him with stress in the form of assignments and devils parading as humans.

He sent back a quick text to his mother, hoping it sounded enthusiastic enough. He knew she probably wouldn't be home in time to watch movies with him. He knew she will have already eaten before coming home. And he knew he'd be trying his best to sleep when she walked through the door and retired her tired body to her crisp, near empty room.

He didn't pay much mind to the next few kicks to the back of his chair this time.
Jimin turned off his phone and flipped through his textbook, memorizing next weeks vocabulary while Yoongi did what he could to keep him from being productive.