Chapter 18

-Jimin Focus-

The silver haired boy sat quietly in between his friends with a bowl of cookie dough ice cream in his lap and eyes red from his short heart to heart with the lot a few hours ago.
The intro of Yuri On Ice glittered in front of him in fancy spins and bursts of digital paint splatter and everyone was growing more and more tired.

"Guys it's getting late I should probably head home." He sighed, taking one last giant globby spoonful before standing up from Taehyung's living room couch.
Mark and Jinyoung had arrived not a moment after Jimin had just finished explaining with full bags of unhealthy foods (all of which their sick little boy wasn't allowed to touch until he was better- much to his dissatisfaction).

Mark- who had taken the liberty of curling up into his side- pulled him back down along with Taehyung (who was glued to his other side). They grabbed his bowl and set it down onto the coffee table just as Yurio's music began, the big reveal of his glittery white Agape outfit stunned the crowd.

"Jimin, theres no way were letting you go home alone tonight." Jinyoung frowned. "We all want you here, not only for Kook, but for your health too." He said slowly, feeling the need to make that clear.
Jimin looked around at all of the others. Yugyeom had fallen asleep in Hoseok's lap and the senior had his hands tracing the skin of his side where his shirt had ridden up. Jin and Namjoon sat together with their legs tangled in a love seat and hands bashfully interlocked. Jungkook was cuddled in the couch train, up against Taehyung while the other juniors smothered Jimin in between them.

All of them looked at him expectantly.

"Stay." Tae whispered. "You look tired anyways. It wouldn't be wise to walk all the way to your house."

"I was kinda leaning towards Jin or Youngie driving me, but go off I guess." Jimin shook his head with a twitch of a smile on his plump lips.

He fell back into his spot on the crickety old couch he and Tae had grown up playing video games on.

"A few friends might stop by later. If that's okay with you?" Jinyoung asked.

"S'fine by me." Jimin grabbed a fresh pint of Neapolitan and ate from only the strawberry side while Mark dipped his finger in the chocolate bit.

"This is so unfair!" Jungkook whined. "I swear I'm feeling better. You guys are awful for buying my favorite and not even letting me have any." His eyes rested on the tri-colored dairy treat with gluttonous desire.

Taehyung took his spoon and slowly dragged it through all three sections and stuck the huge clump in his mouth with a maniacal giggle.
Jimin could see the anime worthy red glimmer in his eyes as he popped the silver spoon from his lips.

"I hate you." Jungkook sweatdropped. Taehyung giggled some more before leaning down and pressing a sloppy kiss to the sick boy's mouth.

"There." He spoke with finality. The other's jaws hung to their laps. "Now you've had a taste." Taehyung laughed, utterly unbothered. Jungkook blushed while licking his lips. His eyes widened the longer he did it and looked to his honey skinned hyung.

"Tae that actually worked- do it again." He nodded innocently.
Jimin rolled over his best friend and in between the two.

"Nope. That's enough. I think Jungkookie needs to go to bed." Namjoon nodded, getting up and dragging the younger towards Taehyung's bedroom.