Chapter 2

-Jimin Focus-

Crowds of people fluttered amongst the hallway as Jimin side stepped his way through to his normal table inside the library for lunch.
The past two classes he'd been in hadn't been bad enough to completely ruin his day- but of course it was only ever a matter of time.

"Man, what the fuck?" The dangerously brute voice of Kim Namjoon barked, sending shivers down Jimin's spine so violent his teeth chattered.
A crowd grew around them; students flocking to the scene to watch the incoming beat down that was about to be ensued on the poor brunet's fragile body. Excited chatter bubbles out of the masses' mouths as they gawked at the sight like as if Jimin were about to unsheathe a sword and fight off a monster at the Colosseum.
Namjoon stared down at the younger, bright light creating menacing shadows and making Jimin feel even smaller than he already was.

With a snarl, Namjoon launched at the sophomore, hands curling into fists against his shirt. The first blow came like a piercing buzz to his jaw- for a second Jimin worried it'd been broken, but after gurgling out a sharp cry of pain he figured he safe.
The next hit came up into the dip of his ribs, right under his sternum. Stars spun and smiled brightly behind the brunet's eyes as more and more punches were cut into his body.
The luminescent pink swirl of the lion's main and deep creased dimple that stood out against his cheek was intimidating, almost like Jimin was really staring into the barrel of a gun. Joon bared his canines in a grimace- almost like he could feel exactly what he was doing to the shorter boy.

"You'd think with those glasses you'd be able to see me coming, Park." He rumbled, just quiet enough for him to hear before he shoved him against the lockers; creating a clatter-clanging echo down the hall. With that, he was tossed a side like a rag doll.

Jimin curled in on himself, holding his achey sides with tender fingers. A whine escaped him and he looked up at the older with a pitiful wince. The world was blurry- the only thing visible to him was the gleam of sunlight shimmering sparkles of dust through the hall window.

Glasses. His mind whisperer to him and he ground his teeth together. They must've fallen when he'd hit the floor. It'd be a miracle if he ever managed to find them undamaged, but he knew well enough that, that was expecting too much from his peers. He muttered curses to himself, knees shaking and side throbbing-burning-hissing as he stood up. If he could just stand up, shake out an apology and hurry through the library doors he'd be home free. He could sit and read some of his stress away before he was forced to endure fifth and sixth period with a massive Suga-rush.
Fate was a real bitter bitch.

"RM you gonna let him off just like that?" Jackson gleamed from the crowd, sending a potent, crooked grin towards Jimin (which he answered by averting his eyes and clenching his jaw shut).

The pearlescent haired boy swallowed thick, Adam's apple bobbing as he squared his shoulders and forced his chin up to look at the younger. Jimin leaned against one of the wall pillars, arms protectively grasping his sides and spine bent at a submissive 180° angle.

"Fuck-" Jimin choked out, biting his tongue in an attempt to keep back any other embarrassingly pathetic sounds from escaping his quivering lips. Namjoon has struck him against his nose, sending his weight against the windowsill; pointed edges digging viciously into his hip bones. His eyes closed tight as he bit back another howl.

"Got something to say, faggot?" The hesitation of the elders voice couldn't be heard by the crowd, but Jimin was smart enough to pick it up just in time. He swiped the blood trickling down his upper lip and pitched a glare up to his attacker.

"Not to trash like you." Jimin seethed, spitting red spats of blood into the junior's face. The monster fumed, steam and sparks tumbling in winter flurries behind his eyes. Picking his weak body up away from the wall Namjoon gave one final hit to the brunet boy's temple, sending him to the white tile floors.

"Try that shit again. I dare you." He cawed, clawing at Jimin's neck.

"I'm s-" Jimin wasn't able to finish his pleas when he'd been cut off by ring-filled knuckles into his upper lip. His sudden burst of defiance fluttered, sparked and flickered to a dim light right at the base of his throat.

"Joon." Heavy breathing and fear could only be made out. The elder drew back his fist, ready-aim-

"He's had enough, stop." Fire. Right into Jimin's stomach.

"The fuck-" The white haired menace was dragged away from the tiny boy beneath him.

"The bell rang. If you get another tardy you'll miss the fun after school." The person reasoned. Joon sucked his teeth, landing a kick to Jimin's side before sauntering away to his next class.

"Jeez." A scoff broke the tension- snapping the crowd to their senses and making them disperse to their own classes with mild disappointment. Large, tan hands grabbed underneath the weak boy's arms, lifting him into a standing position. Metal frames we're folded into the brunet's grasp and Jimin steadied his glasses back on the slope of his bruising nose.

"You okay Chimin?" The deep Daegu accent rumbled out.

"Yeah..." Jimin croaked "Thanks Tae."

Im so stressed istfg 😂😂

BLESSSSSSSS THIS BOYO THO

😭😫😫😫😤💖