The first meeting

'' ...OH my god and the best part is that you get to meet GOT7 !!! '' my best friend screamed as I was trying to pack my stuff. I have always wanted to finish my studies in south korea, and I have been working very hard to get the scholarship, I never cared for Kpop nor Kdrama, but my best friend Ghalia did. Her room was full of posters and postcards of different Kpop boy groups. Lately she has been crushing on this Got7 group and been talking about them ever since. All i know is that this JYP company (one of the biggest ones in kpop world) is depending on this hip hop group. '' Rita ! remember ! if you meet junior ! tell him that i love him soooo much'' yeah like i know who this junior is ! While my best friend was dreaming on my bed leaving me struggle along with the Luggage, My parents start calling me from down stairs '' do you want to miss your plane ??!!! '' as I came down, I found the hall family waiting from me like I am leaving forever '' guys I m just going to korea !'' '' But it's 14 hours away and we won't get to see you only once a year '' my cousin said with eyes filled with tears. As I hugged everyone of them, my heart crushed little by little.

After hours of waiting for my flight in my dad's arms my mom kept reminding me to take care of myself and of my studies. The airport woman's voice started announcing the flight and all my doubts and fears start coming back. My father grabbed my face and kissed my forehead, my mom trying to hid her tears so she won't make me cry. After a couple of hugs and kisses I grabbed my bag pack and headed towards the entrance gate without looking back.It was it ! i was going to experience something that totally changed my life.

After 14 hours of flying, at 11 pm we arrived to the ICN airport, I was exhausted and was wearing my moroccan comfy large pants and a white t-shirt. My short black curly hair was in a mess so I just covered it with a scarf. As i was heading towards the exit I noticed i large amount of people /fans waiting with signs and cameras. It was so crowded that i couldn't move my luggage cart, so I asked a security guy if there's any other way to exit he said '' you... go next toilet ...find door '' he struggled with english, the funny thing is that i asked him in korean but i think he didn't notice since he was stressed out because of the people. So i drove my cart down the hall , and its was empty, it's like everyone (even the employers) went to whatever was going on there. I decided to enter the toilet to fix myself before heading to the university bus, Suddenly I heard someone throwing up in the men s toilet, he seemed like someone very sick and i was worried, I wanted to ask for help but I was the only one there, so before entering I shouted '' sir are you ok ? do you need any assistance ?'' what if it was a pervert ? or a someone dangerous ? what the hell am I doing ? suddenly a cute face wearing a black and red cap and a white large sweater appeared, exhausted asking me ''excuse me do you have some water please.''

The poor guy seemed very sick so I rushed to my bag took my half empty bottle and gave it to him, while he was drinking i gave him some medicine to calm his stomach down. '' bad kimchi'' he said with an exhausting look. I was going to be late for the bus but i knew I couldn't leave him alone like that, and didn't know what to do ! ''sit down a little'' the first thing that popped out of my mouth. '' do you want me to call someone ?'' ''no! please!'' he shouted. Ok maybe he's running from a crazy girlfriend or maybe he's a cute fugitive. He noticed that I was thinking and kind of understood the situation '' I am sorry for bothering you.'' as he decided to stand up he nearly fell down from dizziness. The poor guy was very sick and when I touched his hand I could feel he's having a fever. ''I know exactly what you need '' I helped him up , covered his face with my scarf leaving my hair dancing everywhere then I dragged him and my cart carefully out of the airport. I wanted him to feel some fresh air , and I was right, as soon as we got out he stood on his feet, and took a great inhale. '' AAaaah this is much betteeer '' It was fascinating how his smiling expression was so cute !! ''Thank you so much ... euh...'' ''Rita my name is Rita'' his eyes opened widly '' waaah that's a cool name ! it's exotic !'' euh i m not sure it was but maybe for them it is '' I m choi youngjaie ! nice to meet you '' and he bowed, I didn't know what to do , i freaked out and then gave his the most strange one ever, he laughed loudly and it was contagious.

Since I missed the university bus, Youngjae insisted on taking me where I wanted to go, while we were waiting for his ride, he kept asking me questions about me.''...and my best friend Ghalia is a big fan of a kpop group called Got7'' as I was telling him my story '' really ! she is a fan of us ? who's her bias ?'' '' well I know bias means who she prefers so its ... wait what ?... what do you mean us ?'' I asked with a shocking expression '' sorry i didn't tell you earlier ! I am youngjae the main vocalist of got7 group'' responded calmly with a smile on his face ! That explains everything why there's so many fans waiting outside. I was shocked but quickly recovered with a loud laugh '' well that's an awkward coincidence'' !!

The ride arrived and his manager (who introduced himself) was very worried about him. '' oh ! I m better now thanks to Rita'' the manager thanked me again and was more then happy to give me a ride to the university. As we arrived youngjae gave me his number and kept telling me that as soon as I get a korean number I had to contact him. I bowed again to say goodbye and his manager insisted on helping me getting the luggage in the dorm , before leaving he turn, looked at me for a while then said '' you don't seem like a fan of Got7 nor youngjae's'' I kind of understood what he wanted to say so I just simply said '' don't worry I m not, youngjae is just a friend for me and I won't give his number to anyone '' He smiled at me bowed again then left. I couldn't sleep before sending a message to my family. As I open my facebook, Ghalia already left me tons and tons of warm messages. She was online so I worte to her :

Me : hey guess what .

Ghalia : what ?

Me: I met my first friend in south korea.

Ghalia : oh really ? what's his name

Me: Choi youngjae

Ghalia:.... SHUT UP!!!!!!!

(sorry guys again for the mistakes , let me know if you like it )