Chapter 11: back to reality

I woke up exhausted not having enough sleep because of that stupid jackson, we spent the hall night talking on the phone not getting enough from each other, besides that he was always visiting me undercover in front of the bookstore everyday.

'' You're boyfriend is here '' Unnie said smiling at me, '' No no he's not my boyfriend '' I answered blushing at her, actually we never went on a date cause we didn't have the chance yet, plus it was too risky, and I never asked him what we were, even if we confessed to each other. ''How are you doing today my princess'' Jackson said holding my hand, I was lost in my thoughts until he shook my hand to make me look at him '' what?'' he asked with wide eyes, '' um..Jackson..what are we exactly ?'' he stopped for a minute and looked at me with troubled eyes '' listen I know it s complicated for me to have a girlfriend but let's say we re together without showing it to the public'' Indeed the situation was complicated and I trusted Jackson's heart I knew he wasn't like that jerk, so I just nodded, smiled then continued our road towards the university. ''Jackson?'' a voice asked behind us, we turned and it was JYP he was going to visit them while he met us as it was the same road to their house. Jackson quickly pulled his hands from mine and we both bowed, before JYP could take a look at my face I said '' Well excuse me I am going back to the university ''with my head down , that was the most uncomfortable embarrassing moment for both of us, what if he gets in trouble ? I was dead worried about him, it's like I forgot he was an idol star.

''Is everything ok?'' I sent to jackson laying on the bed, '' yes everything is great '' he replied. I wasn't relived but I didn't want to bring it up again so we changed the subject and kept texting till late at night.

Today was raining and I had to go to the book store to help unnie with a new ship of books before Tyler decided to go with me . ''Hey I have great news !'' he said with a smile on his face, '' What?'' I asked trying to fit both of us under my small umbrella. '' JYP company has proposed us to work as photographer and assistant for the next album'' he said holding my arm tightly.''Are you serious?''  I was so happy and exited we were jumping all over the place. 

The book store was quite, and I loved it, so I put on my headphones and started organizing the new ship of books. After a while I felt hands tapping my shoulder '' Jinyoung!!'' I said hugging him happily, he smiled and hugged me back. He started helping me with the books while telling me all about what they did during the week, we sat  to rest a bit when he said looking at the window, ''remember when we first met ? It was raining like today '' , I smiled when I remembered the first impression I had on him. He looked at me and asked seriously '' Do you really like Jackson?'' I blushed from his forwardness and nodded my head as a yes. He then sighted and said '' Rita...'' he looked at me straight in the eyes ''...just...be patient '' he said with a sad look on his face, I didn't understand why he would say something like that but I just felt something was not right. After I came out of the book store, I walked my way down to the university thinking about all of this, Jackson really likes me he says it every time we meet, but still we can't be together like a normal couple because of his job that he's passionate about . I sighted as a voice called me from behind '' hey Rita'' , It was JB.

We sat on the food shop where we sometimes eat together in, and Jb started asking me about studies etc... '' so how's your relationship with jackson ?'' he asked not touching his food like he made an excuse just to drag me there and talk, I put down my chopsticks irritated and said '' Ok what's going on ?First it's Jinyoung and now it's you, Just go straight to the point'', his smile disappeared as he was hesitating for a minute, he looked at me again and said '' I hate to tell you this, really ! I m so sorry... JYP saw you guys holding hands that day...and you know...in our contract we're not allowed to date ... I don't know what to say !'' The poor guy was struggling as he added '' ..and I didn't want you to get hurt just like that jerk did...but jackson he really likes you ... ''. In fact I wasn't shocked or hurt, I didn't feel anything it's like my heart already knew all about this situation, I was just looking at JB, appreciating what he and Jinyoung  did for me , even if he didn't like telling me this, he felt like he had to since I had the right to know, so I just took his hand and said with a smile '' thank you for telling me this''. 

My walk back home was silent my head wasn't thinking for the first time, I was just walking enjoying the fresh after rain air and the lights of the city at night, my phone started ringing, It was Mark, it s like they were in a line or something, one after the other, but I appreciated it ! ''Hello'', ''Hi Rita its mark'', ''Hey how are you ?'' , after talking about the usually staff mark said nervously '' Um ... I just want to talk to you..about...Jackson'' my heart did beat so fast but this time it hurt me '' no worries I talked to JB I know about...your contract'' ,''I m sorry Rita ! It s not like I m telling you this because of our career or anything it's more because you are my friend'' My heart hurt me again with another beat , I thanked him and hang up . No more please! no more of Got7 or I ll lose my cool! As I stepped a few steps forward my phone beeped and I knew it was one of the boys I looked at the message it was youngjae, he simply sent me a selfie with bambam and yugyeom making heart shapes with their hands, ''We love you Rita'' they wrote, at that moment, I couldn't take it anymore, I got down on my knees and burst out crying my heart out. Why would he let me fall for him if he knew we would never be together ? I was a stupid stupid girl for thinking that I could be an idol's girlfriend, this was no fanfic no ferry tale, this was reality, a cruel messed up reality. I took my phone and called the one person that always supported me in these situations.

''ARGHH this so...messed up !'' Tyler sighted while sitting next to me in a bench, After a while of silence I said looking down '' you should accept that job'', he stayed silent like he understood what I was thinking '' how about you ?'' , '' I don't know..'' I said feeling tears about to come out again, '' You know...Just today I read that for honored students they can finish their PHD year in America'' he said looking at me then he added '' the best part is that you can keep your scholarship'' I looked at him as I remembered that because of our successful expose we were made as one of the  honored student of the university, ''America...'' I said with a low voice, ''You know Rita I wouldn't encourage you on anything that you won't want to do, but also think about staying here, would you really forget about this and focus on your PHD?'' he was right, if I stay here, even if I decided to ignore this matter, just the fact of meeting them or seeing their faces on TV will always remind me of him. Tyler patted my head and pulled it against his shoulder , I was thankful he was there, he made me clear my mind and think about my future. As I was resting head against him I said with a low shaky voice ''I want to have my last dinner with them''.

The exotic flower (GOT7 Jackson x Jb x reader love triangle)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara