Chapter 9: I miss you

I woke up at the smell of a manly perfume, wondering my eyes across the room as I remembered what happened yesterday, it was  morning and I wasn't ready to face that girl yet so I just rapped myself from head to toe under the sheets and I close my eyes enjoying the scent. It feels so weird and warm to wake up in a guy's bed, It's like ... The sound of the door opening interrupted my thoughts, I froze not knowing what to do, ''Hey'' a sleepy voice asked while shaking me under the sheets '' YA!! chin monster  did you take my shampoo again ? '', It was Jackson ! as he got angry for not reacting to his question, he roughly took of the sheets to find me, wrapped in two looking at him blushing as he was wet, shirtless and with only a tower around his waist '' W...haat ?" he said  with a surprised look , the door opened again only this time it was youngjae '' WHAAAAAAAAAt '' he screamed hiding his face, Jackson jumped on him covered his mouth and shut the door, '' w..hat 's the meaning of this ?'' youngjae was blushing as hell ,he looked at jackson and started hitting him as hard as he could '' HOW COULD YOU !!! RITA is a nice girl !!!'' he whined, before I could reach them the door opened and this time it was JB. Surprised by the hall situation he calmed them up as a true leader and explained the hall situation, youngjae was as happy as a puppy hugging me , relived. I was surprised by the hall thing, and not a single word came out of my mouth. After JB kicked us out from his room, Jackson grabbed my hand before heading back to his room and said with blushing face '' please next time you want to sleep alone... I ll give you my room''. He left me blushing, emberessed, happy, every possible feeling I felt that moment, I would love waking up on Jackson's scent for once.

Lee soo and I were talking normally, she gave me a fake apology blaming it on the wine, and I pretended to accept it, but you could still feel the tension between us. After the boys dropped us at the dorm, I called Tyler to have dinner with him. I couldn't bare staying with her another minute.

''I have a surprise for you '' Tyler said while eating his burger, ''me and the professor decided on the day of the exposé'' '' What !! but I didn't even see the photos yet '' I said with a surprised look '' I don't want to show you until they ' re exposed '' he said with a playful smile '' Did you at least find a place '', '' yep.. we're exposing at my family's gallery'', my eyes widened, my glasses down my nose and my mouth wide open '' now now , don't fall in love with me '' he laughed while putting my glasses up. '' well ... at least let me take care of the invitations , I ll design them and print them '' he nodded agreed.  '' say ! why don't you invite your idol friends ?'' he asked, '' I don't think they have time for that '' as we got in front of the dorms '' well you won't lose anything if you try'', he was right. The expose was going to happen in a week, I couldn't meet or talk to them much besides text messages as we were both busy. I lay down on my bed looking at the celling waiting for Lee soo to turn off the lights so we can sleep, Beep Beep my phone ringed, it was a text message from JB ! I opened it , and jump out off my place as I read it ''I miss you'' he wrote, I was shocked, it's true that we didn't see or talk to each other in days, but this wasn't the way JB would talk to me. My heart was pounding and I was panicking on what to reply so I sent '' I miss you guys too '', I waited for a minute and no respond I lay down on my bed waiting for a reply, as my eyes started closing I heard a beep, he sent me a smiling face. What ? what the meaning of this ? is he really smiling or is he angry? I turned off my phone frustrated over my overly thinking personality, and hardly slept.

Only one day to the exposé and I haven't said anything to the guys yet, I got out of the bookstore as I finished my work and head down to the dorm, a hand grabbed me suddenly and dragged me to a small alley, I was going to scream as I noticed it was Jackson after he took off his cap and black glasses. '' what are you doing here ?'' I asked with a surprised look '' he leaned to check if anyone was there then looked at me with a serious look '' I missed you ''my heart pounded so fast that I could feel it was going to get out of my chest, same situation as yesterday only this time it was face to face with jackson '' I miss you..guys..too'' I said avoiding his eyes, he grabbed my shoulders to make me face him again and said with a sweet smile '' I was talking about me and not the others'' I blushed even more and nodded, he let go of me and said '' the guys don't know I am here, I have to go back we should go to an interview in a few hours''  he was leaning again to check around, he faced me once again and said rubbing his neck nervously '' can I hug you ?'' I nodded then before I knew it his huge arms were rapped around me like a pray. As my hair was on a ponytail today, his face was touching my shoulder and I could feel his nose and lips on the corner of my neck. He then whispered '' your scent is very...sweet'' his voice made my heart beat so fast, and my body was shaking '' um..it's shampoo ..'' I replied with a shaking voice, he slowly let go of me with a smile on his face, he wore his glasses and cap, waved goodby and went running down the neighborhood. I stayed in the alley frozen trying to contain myself , not thinking about what happened. The phone started ringing and I replied ''y...ye..yes ?'' with a shaking voice , it was tyler and he asked me to meet for the last preparations. 

After we finished discussing and planing the event, Tyler said laying on the grass '' we only have one thing left'' he said, ''what ?'' he stood up looking at me '' finding a great outfit for you'' '' no need I have my black suit with me '', I showed him a picture on my phone and he looked at me with disgust and started tapping my shoulder '' I will not expose any freaking thing with you in that whatever you call it ! '' I hit him on his shoulder and shout at him '' then what do suggest'' he stood up trying to contain himself from laughter and pain '' what normal people would do ! buy a dress ''. Taylor was a nice guy, he filled the place ghalia left in me, he was my best friend, although he was tired as hell he insisted on shopping for a dress right away. we were in a shop trying to find something when I said with head down '' I didn't invite the guys '' '' Oh no need cause I already did '' I looked at him in surprise '' '' before you could do anything let me explain first..'' he said trying to protect himself from me ''... you felt asleep when we were revising the planning, I took bambam's number and contacted him asking him to meet, He was actually hurt that you didn't tell him yourself but I told him you were afraid of bothering them'' I was still in shock '' so..?" I asked ''so they are coming ! hey did you talk about me cause the minute I  introduced myself he said '' ah so your tyler'' ! '' I glared at him and said '' it's a long story'' he laughed pecked my cheek and said '' I m starting to think you're falling for me '' '' oh no ! you caught me ! '' I said we a fake surprised expression, he slightly hit me on my head and it still hurts. I was happy though, that even motivated me to find a good dress for the event .