Chapter 7:The pool house

As soon as we got out of the car, three girls were waiting in front of the entrance, apparently one of them was yugyeom's cousin and the two others were her friends. I could seee that they came because of the boys, since the were giggling as soon as the boys got out. ''I'll take that'' Jackson said while I was about to hold my bag, he winked at me with a sweet smile then went inside. Yugueom introduced me to his cousin and friends, they seemed really nice expect that their eyes didn't leave the boy's sight. As Lee soo stood next to me , waiting for the boys to unpack the car trunk, I asked her out of nowhere ''where did you stay that night ?'' '' ah ! I didn't tell you ?'' she looked at me with a surprised look, grabbed my arm and continued all exited '' Oh my god after the photoshoot, we went on dinner and the guys were super hot and sweet, they really liked my photos. So as you know me I took some extra sips of wine and acted like as was drunk'' she suddenly stopped checking nobody around and said ''Then Jackson hold me in his arms and that was the sexiest thing ever!! I pretended that I fainted but I could hear all their talks. They were worried and called you but you didn't pick up, since it was late they took me to their dorm and put me on Jinyoung s bed since he has his own room'' Jumping all over the place like she has done some great think, It only made me furstrated. There was nothing more I hated  then this kind of girls! acting all weak and innocent to have the guys attention. After she chased Jb and the others inside, I sighted really hard letting I strong ARGH out. "what !!??'' said Bambam with a worried look " do you hate its coming with us ?'' " no of course not, It's just..." I couldn't tell him it was because of her , he pushed me from behind  leading me to the entrance yelling " stop thinking and enjoy yourself, hot bambam is with you now " " did you say a hot guy is with me ? where I can't see anyone " I teased wondering around, " YAH! '' he screamed chasing me inside the house.

At 10 am when everyone finished settling down, they went to the swimming pool and I could hear all their screams from my room, I opened my window and leaned to see all of them shirtless, in the water. The sight of them was breathtaking they were so handsome, and had great shipped bodies even baby youngjae. As the girls came with their cute bikinis I saw all of their eyes fixed on Lee soo while she was trying to get inside the water. Yep ! she was gorgeous with my bikini, I sat on the edge of my bed looking at that swimsuit I bought? who am I kidding ? nok nok nok, I heard while trying to fix my back's laces, I thought it was one of the girls so I just opened the door with my swimsuit on. ''What are you waiting...'' Mark stopped in the middle of his sentence looking at me with the most surprised look ever, I blushed then said ''Sorry was I taking too much time?" he was still surprised like he was lost, he looked at me with such warm expression and said with a sweet voice '' It's ok ... let's go now" I took my towel and closed the door behind me. I was so nervous to go to the pool ,so embaressed to the though that they're going to see me with this swimsuit. As soon as we entered the garden everyone was busy playing volleyball in the water, so I put my towel and glasses on the chair and turned to see Mark still waiting for me, As  he got into the water I felt a sudden silence, so when I raised my head towards the guys, I saw them all looking at me surprised, they didn't say anything not even youngjae, at that moment and for the first time, for just a minute I felt like I was the most beautiful girl on earth, just to the sight of seeing them being captured by me, I was so embaressed that I entered the water quickly to hide myself. "let's join them" Mark suggested with his handsome wet hair laying down his face, ''no wait '' I said stoping as the water reached my chest. The guys noticed that we were taking time to join so youngjae came to join us , '' what's happening ?'' asked youngjae with wide eyes, '' she can't swim'' Mark said with a wide smile, I was blushing so hard that they could see that through my wet hair. " hey guys just carry on we will stay here '' youngjae said while waiving to the boys. I leaned to the edge of the swimming pool laughing at Mark trying to drawn youngjae, they were so silly and cute. '' hey guys would you help me with the food ?'' Yugyeom asked  from the other side of the pool, after both of them checked on me again , they went out racing like two puppies. I let go of the edge and tried to walk my way out, ''hey'' I suddenly heard from behind, as I turned quickly my foot slipped and could feel jackson's arms catching me before my head could enter the water.  they were fully rapped around my back and could feel his rounded muscles as my hands were on his arms our chests were slightly connected and the touch of his wet warm skin was just breathtaking, as I raised my head towards his, his face was very close I could see every detail, he was simply gorgeous, handsome sexy with his wet messy short black hair , and bright rounded eyes. '' Are you ok ?'' he asked gently , slowly moving his arms away like they didn't want to disconnect from me, I could feel his heavy breathing sync with mine, I blushed looked down and said ''I... I am fine...thank you '' his hands were still floating on water next to my waist, I felt like a pray being catched by a wild tiger. Yugyeom's started calling for us to eat so jackson quickly grabbed my hand and slowly dragged me out.

Yugyeom and his cousin prepared a long table full of snacks and food, I sat between jinyoung and yugyeom and I immediately knew I would be in a big trouble since they were fighting and dragging me in asking me stupid questions like who's the hottest of them both, or who dances better then the other . I was just sighting and eating my meal silently. Lee soo sat between Jackson and Jb, laughing around grabbing their arms and squeezing against them ! that's so dirty ! and they were just laughing along. Pff boys are boys and we can't change that fact. Suddently my phone rang and it was tyler, I suddenly felt so happy so got up and went into the kitchen '' tyler! '' I screamed '' hey ! do you want to break my ears it's a phone silly!" he teased, he started asking me about how the things were going and insisted on the details, but all as was talking about was lee soo and her dirty work '' humm... that's exactly her, but don't worry boys are not stupid they understand those kind of girls '' '' well that means you're the stupid one since you dated her '' I said laughing hard at him while he started yelling at me, as I turned bambam was there looking at me with a curious look '' what do you want?'' I asked him after I hang up '' he sighted then went together back to the garden. '' you took a lot of time '' Jinyoug said with a curious look '' she was enjoying her time with a guy called tyler '' bambam said with a smile on his face making everyone look at me with  a surprised look '' shut up you little frog'' I hit him continuously on his back , he added with while struggling between laughter and pain '' I think he's her boyfrieeeeeeeeennnd '' with a playful voice, yugyeom, mark and youngjae were laughing and teasing along with bambam while the others just kept quite looking at us. It was nearly 5 pm and we were exhausted so we decided to take a nap for a couple of hours, after showering I went to my room (which I m sharing with Lee soo) and found her laying on the bed taking all the space, I couldn't wake her up since she seemed deep in her sleep so I just went down stairs to the empty living room and slept on the couch. It was the most delicious nap I ever had. After a while when my body started awakening , I felt long soft fingers running down my cheeks, I kept my eyes closed pretending I 'm still sleeping, they sweetly started to brush away my curly hair from my face, down my neck as the tip of the thumb  touched  my neck, my heart pounded, and it was a weird feeling I never experienced it before. Suddenly the fingers stopped and I could feel some breathing on my cheeks, then lips kissing them softly. I was embarrassed and tried not to blush, my heart what racing and I didn't want to open my eyes yet. After couple of minutes I heard the tv turned on. ''OK now I can pretend I 'm awake '' as I opened my eyes Jb was siting in front of the sofa watching TV with a low voice nearly mute mode,seems like he didn't want to wake me up. It was already night but the house was still quite ,  I was expecting  one or two persons but as I found him alone, I understood that he was the one who kissed me. I blushed really hard and tried to calmed down. As i sat down, Jb heard my movement and turned to face me, with his messy hair and white t-shirt, he looked so handsome especially when he smiled saying ''I hope I didn't wake you up''.