Chapter 4:The photoshoot part 1

University life was exhausting, I was studying from 8 am till 12 pm then went to the bookstore till evening, and had to go shopping after that for dinner. Lee soo wasn't helping me much, she was a very lazy girl, always waking up late missing her classes , attending group gatherings and parties and always coming back late to wake me up because she was  too drunk to open the door. It was 7 pm when I finished my work at the bookstore, I was wondering about jinyoug as I didn't see him for days, youngjae, bambam and yugeyom weren't responding my messages so I assumed they were very busy. Lee soo had a day off today so asked her to clean the room and to take care of dinner, but once I entered the dorm the bedroom and the kitchen part were very dirty. she left me a note with a smiling  emoticon saying that she had been invited to a birthday party. I was too tired to feel angry, so I just grabbed my shoes and went out running from all that mess. A small korean restaurent was open so I sat there and ordered some black bean noodles ( my favorite). Look at me sitting  in this big table eating alone, while lee soo the adorable tall slim beautiful girl has a great social life, always admired by boys , surrounded by people, while me, the dorky four eyes tanned skin moroccan girl eats noodles alone. My phone ringed and I found  a message from youngjae and bambam, apologizing for replying so late. They just came back from a concert in Japan that's why I couldn't contact them for about two days now.I was feeling lonely so I wrote to them without hesitation '' will you guys join me for dinner ?'' After I send it I freaked out, what if they say no ? maybe they re really tired !! I couldn't believe what I just wrote I was totally out of my head ! My phone rang and it was yugeyom after some hesitation I accepted it and said with a shaking voice ''H...hello'' ''Rita !! how are you ?'' yugyeom said with a joyful voice. The background was noisy and I could hear Bambam and youngjae trying to talk to me too , it was funny and energetic. They asked me about the place and said they would be there in 5 minutes. I hung up and my face felt so red, I quickly went to the toilet to fix myself, why did I wear this ? Is there still time to go back to the dorm and change? I m not even wearing any make up !! I freaked out totally and couldn't know what to do. After a while I came back to the table waiting nervously. The shop seemed empty like I was the only one there, I slightly leaned my head against my hand to rest a little. I was so sleepy so I close my eyes and let myself go. ''Rita !!!'' A strong voice made me jump out of my place, It was youngjae , he was so happy, he hugged me and I was choked ! didn't he suppose to just bow ? or is it because we're close, Bambam and yugyeom hugged me next and I was surprised, speechless. While bambam sat next to me and  started chatting with me, I heard yougjae yelling at the front '' Guys! she's here ! let's sit here !'' what ? The hall crew came ?  Jackson , Jb and mark introduced themselves,  bowed politely then took a seat , I was still frozen, not beleving my eyes ! One minute I was alone and in the next a kpop group setting next me sharing meals with me ! '' Hi Rita '' a warm voice said appearing behind Mark, '' jinyoung'' I said with a blushing face. '' Do you already know each other ?'' youngjae said with a surprised look '' yes we met at the book store I go too, she works there '' he said while settling in his place. After the boys ordered what they wanted Jackson asked me about why I am here so I kind of told them about my story... They didn't seem bored by it, especially Jb I was expecting him to be cold and none caring but he kept listening to me with a strong eye contact, Until youngjae interrupts me to tell them about the airport incident, everyone was impressed and thankful to me. The mood was great, They were laughing, fighting and discussing about everything, I just watched them be with a wide smile on my face. '' say Rita are you a Got7 fan ?'' asked Mark with the cutest smile ever, '' I mean, My best friend is, and I only started watching your videos and listening to your music after meeting youngjae ...'' youngjae let out a happy proud laugh then I continued '' ... Ghalia's bias is jinyoung so I have to send her a photo with you if it ok with you'' I said with a wild smile. Jinyoung didn't react at all which made me think that maybe I said something wrong. '' and who's your bias ?'' asked Jb with a strong look and a sweet smile. Come to think of it , even if youngjae was the first person to make me like Got7, the member I was paying more attention to in the videos was Jackson, maybe because he was charismatic or maybe because he has something that makes you simply attracted to him. I blushed and didn't know what to do so I simply replied  '' I don't have one yet !'' bambam took my hand and yelled '' Then I ll work hard to be your bias !'' That made me laugh so hard that most of the members stared at me with a sweet smile.