Chapter 8:Movie night

I sat next to JB still yawning and  a little dizzy from my long nap, he was watching me as I was fixing myself then said with a smile '' here let me help you '', He turned to face me  then started to fix my hair as it was all over my face , I blushed and was embaressed to think that in any minute his hands would be tangled in my curly hair. His face was smiling, and his fingers were so gently caressing my face as he took every hair out of it, when he finished and my face was clear, he kept looking at me with strong eyes, I was lost in his and didn't react at all, his hand reached again my hair but this time he caressed my cheek down my neck to gently push my hair behind my shoulder, he then leaned slowly and put his lips softly on my blushed cheek, his kiss was soft and slow and I could feel his breathing against my skin which made me blush more. He then pulled away just a little, paused and kissed me again but this time his lips were down my jaw ( at the beginning of my neck), his hair touching my face, his breathing caressing my skin his smell making me go crazy, I knew if I didn't stop him he wouldn't since I could feel his hands slightly tightening around my waist. '' hum JB ?'' I asked with a shaking voice, he pulled out slowly looked at me with an intimidating  look '' yes?'' , I was shocked by his respond I was expecting something else like '' oh sorry '' or something like that, but he just looked at me with a sexy serious look like I was interrupting him, I blushed even more ''please stop'' I said with my head down, '' why ?'' he asked, '' because she said so'' Jackson replied entering the room with a bag of chips in his hands. Jb sighted then got up as Jackson asked him to wake the boys up. Then he sat next to me and asked '' are you ok ?'' , I nodded my head still looking at my feet, he got up and said '' well let's watch a movie shall we ?''.

After everyone woke up we sat on the flour of the living room, with blankets on our knees as the weather was chilly. I sat next to Jackson, then Jb joining me. Lee soo looked at me with and envy smile and rushed to sit next to JB before anyone else could steal her only chance. '' I know a great movie !'' Bam bam said creaming all over the place, as he fought with jinyoung about what to watch, I was sitting nervously between those two, I could feel the touch of their shoulders and knees, it was uncomfortable, '' wah! it seems like a scary movie!'' Lee soo said to JB with her girly voice. I love horror movies, but I knew I won't be enjoying it since Lee soo would be acting all the way, I sighted then crossed my feet and sat straight leaving the rest laying behind me. ''wah Rita you seem exited for the movie'' Jinyoung said while turning the lights off. The movie started and everyone was quite and focused, as a surprising scary scene appeared, everyone jumped screaming except me and yugyeom. Jackson let out his famous laugh and it made me giggle, it was so cute. My back started to hurt from the position so I decided to lay back next to them since I couldn't take it anymore, I felt like the space I left has tightened so now I m more connected to them both, I was too shy to ask for extra space so I just froze there. Suddenly a kissing scene appeared and I could hear bambam and some of the girls giggle, but as the scene started heating up, silence took over the living room and all you could hear was the actors moan, I was so caught up in the movie that I spontaneously screamed at the tv  ''don't sleep with him his a bad guy!'' the guys turned looking at me and burst out laughing '' so cuute '' jackson said looking at me with his sweet eyes, Lee soo didn't seem happy she looked at me with that  thanks for ruining the mood look , but I really didn't care I kept watching as jackson leaned and whispered in my ears '' you're really into this movie right ?'' with a wide smile on his face, I turned my head towards him, I forgot to answer since our faces were too close, his smile disappeared replacing it with a seductive look, I was lost in his eyes and this time it was different then JB, this time my heart pounded so fast and I wasn't blushing, I wanted him to do something so I gave him a soft sweet look, he leaned more and my breathing fastened, I could feel the tip of his fingers slowly crawling on my hand, giving me the shivers, Then we heard a strong music and it was the credit of the movie, as everyone started moving we pulled away from each other. What.the.hell.just.happened ! I asked myself while youngjae was talking to me about the movie. The guys decided to play a game since no one was tired yet, I went to the kitchen to grab something to drink, Lee soo stood beside me and said with an irritated look '' Jackson was going to kiss you isn't it ?'' I was surprised by her question, she was glaring at me with such anger, she turned away and joined the others.

We sat in a cercle , bambam and youngjae beside me and JB, jackson and Lee soo facing me from the other side. '' what should we play ?'' yugyeom asked with an exited look, '' let's play truth or dare''Lee soo suggested, ''let's just play truth I m too tired to do anything'' Bambam complained. We placed a bottle inside the cercle, jinyoung was ready to swing it and Jackson let out his exited cute laugh again. The bottle's head faced yugyeom as the bottom faced Mark, he got to ask him whatever he wanted, mark was thinking then he asked '' If I asked you to pick someone from this cercle to be with for an entire day who would you say '' ''Lee soo!'' yugyeom said with blushed cheeks, Jackson protested for not choosing him and we all burst out laughing, I could feel Lee soo proud of herself feeling like a queen. We swung the bottle again and this time  it was facing me , Lee soo was the one who had to ask me. She was looking at me with such devilish smile, and I knew I was screwed, that moment I remembered every little secret I told her about me, I trusted her back then.  '' Is it true that you gave your first kiss to a guy who wasn't your boyfriend ?'' that moment I felt my heart stopping, she just brought the most painful thing ever, everyone was staring at me waiting for me to answer. '' you know if you don't want to answer it s ok '' Bambam said looking at me worried, '' You know what ? I 'll tell you the hall story '' I looked back at her with a wide smile, she was shocked not expecting that. I suddenly felt confident and didn't care about a thing. '' He actually made me fall in love with him and he made me believed that he was into me, he never took me on a date and never held my hand in public, I was naive and he was my first love. One day after school I decided to offer him my first kiss as I was convinced we were together. Suddenly he started asking for more but i couldn't I didn't want to have sex with anyone until I get married. From that day forward he ignored me and I was worried. One time I went to his house to surprise him on his birthday...'' Tears were filling my eyes but I tried to stop them from falling,  my voice was shaking and I didn't care ''...The door was unlocked so I sneaked in, I went inside his room to find him with a girl in bed doing...you know what !'' I turned to bambam tapping his shoulder asking him with a laugh '' you know what he said ? can you guess? '' Bambam's eyes were already filled with sadness '' w..what?'' I turned again facing the others '' he said  hey ! close the door it's weird doing it in front of you'' Everyone was looking at me with a mixed feeling of pity shock and sadness '' TA dAAAA here's my story now let's spin the bottle again'' I reached to it and before I knew it tears were falling down my eyes, I got up whipped  them then went outside to feel some fresh air. Two arms wrapped around me  from behind and I could feel it was the sweet youngjae, we sat on the grass admiring the moon's light reflecting on the swimming pool without saying anything, After a while youngjae started falling asleep so I convinced him to go back inside. Jackson came out with a blanket that he placed on my shoulders he sat next to me and said '' he's a fucking jerk ''  '' I  already know that '' I replied with a smile on my face. '' why are you like this ?'' he looked at me with such confused eyes '' you look like a fragile girl yet you're so strong, you seem cold but you're heart is very warm, you're really...'' as he was searching for the words I said as I remembered what jinyoung told me '' unreadable ?''    '' yes ! it's the word yes !!'' Just to the sight of seeing that little puppy jump out off excitement made me laugh, he looked at me with a sweet expression like he was glad to see me like this, so he grabbed my face and placed his kiss on my forehead. As I went inside, walking towards my room which I really disliked since I was going to meet that devil girl, I found JB sitting on the stairs like he was waiting for me, he got up and I stood in front of him, he rubbed the back of his neck and I could see he was nervous, I smiled at him and he put his hand on my head petting it to comfort me , typical of him ! '' don't think about him anymore he doesn't deserve you '', I smiled again and nodded, '' well I was waiting for you to tell you to go sleep in my room'' I looked at him with a surprised look ''I'll sleep on the couch, youngjae is sleeping with bambam and yugyeom so you'll be by yourself'' I was so happy that JB understood that I wouldn't like sleeping with that girl in the same room, so I hugged him tightly and he hugged back, I thanked him then went inside his room.