Chapter 6:Under the cover

''Rita ! '' tyler called, as I raised my head up, he took a picture of me with his Nikon camera. '' What are you doing?'' '' I decided to make you the model for our project'' he said while checking the pictures '' really ? since when ?'' I asked with an irritated voice. As we sat at the table ordering food he asked me with a curious look '' what's up with you today ? feels like you're angry or something '' Shit this isn't good am I that obvious ? But it's true that I have been thinking all morning about lee soo and the boys. ''It's ok if you don't want to tell '' he said eyes back on his camera. I kind of needed someone to talk to, and tyler was a very sweet guy, more like trustful. So I kind of generally told him this crazy story of mine. '' Wow, this is very unexpected'' he said with a very surprised look then continued '' so you're close friend with lee soo ? or are you just roommates?'' His question was actually right, I never though of it '' because you have just made her a really big favor , are you expecting her to do same to you ?'' he added. ''I guess, I mean she seems like a nice girl'', he smiled looked at me with a serious look and said '' I know lee soo for a long time, I m actually her ex-boyfriend ''. I froze as the food was being served ! It was quite surprising, he took a sip of his soup then started telling me his story. Apparently when Lee soo was in the final year of high school, Tyler was about to graduate his third year in the university, He had to apply for a professional internship and he was accepted at JYP as assistant photographer. He met lee soo while she came to cheer Got7 for one of their photoshoot, They sat eyes on each other and started dating since. But Lee soo was always asking him to make her assist the photoshoot but he didn't have the authority to do that, '' At least tell me where they live '' she asked him one time, '' you know i can't do that babe or I ll be kicked out'', '' I promise you I won't tell anybody''. Then one night he drove her next to the university and told her to better walk from there, until he brought her in front of the residence. '' can we go inside ? '' she insisted '' Of course we can't I m not that close to them '' he replied with an angry look. '' what are you doing here Tyler ?'' Got7 manager said while busting them together, '' and who is she ? '' Tyler knew he was in a big trouble so he told the truth without hesitation. The manager wasn't pleased and said '' I ll let you off until you finish your internship but I don't want to see you in JYP company after that anymore '' Tyler nodded and left head down, embaressed from what just happened. '' And the best thing is that she broke up with me the next morning'' he said with a large smile on his face ! She got what she needed so she didn't need him anymore, plus she lied about the hall following them story just so she can gain my sympathy. '' all I can say is watch out of that girl ! '' Tyler said with the saddest expression I ever seen.

My phone didn't stop ringing with text messages from the boys checking on me every second, they were all worried except jinyoung which I didn't receive anything from him and that kind of hurt me a little. I went to the book store after my lunch with tyler, unnie was worried too and insisted on taking the day off, but I just wanted to do something that takes my mind out of the Lee soo matter. I put my head phones, played some classic music and started cleaning the back shelves, until a hand slightly tapped my shoulder, as I turned I found jinyoung staring at me , '' good morning '' he said with a large smile , '' good morning '' replied without smiling at him, I was angry at him, but why would I ? I had mixed thoughts and emotion that made my head wanting to explode, then he said after a while '' I am sorry if I didn't send you a text message, I wanted to check on you face to face'' that was the cutest thing ever , he was such a gentleman so I turned my face towards him and smile '' no worries it's ok '' he suddenly leans closer and closer, I was moving back until I bumped against the wall '' you are unreadable ! I can't understand you at all '' he said with wide eyes, I blushed really hard and managed to escape his dominance, I took a deep breath then faced him one more time, I didn't know what to say or what to do so I just carried cleaning the shelves, '' anyways, the boys sent me to ask you if you want to go to a pool house with us for the weekend'' waa ! that seemed really coul but what did he mean for the week end? '' we're staying there for three days '' he continued while helping me cleaning the shelves, I was still quite thinking about different things like, is it going to be appropriate to spend the night with seven boys in one house ... '' don't worry they will be some girls too, plus Lee soo will be there too '' he added, '' ah lee soo didn't come back yesterday !'' I said with a worried look '' ah don't worry she spent the night with us '', what? as I was about to ask him more , his phone rang and it seems like he was talking with Jb he hang out and said, '' alright we'll pick you two up tomorrow at 7 am ''.

When I came back to the dorms I found Lee soo panicking again, her clothes were all over the place as soon as she saw me she jumped on me begging me to lend her an extra swimsuit, As I was searching in my luggage, I found a very cute bikini that ghalia gave me as a birthday gift, it was soft pink with white wave patterns, '' This one is perfect ! '' she said as she stole it away from my hand, '' but I only got that! '' I yelled at her with a sad voice '' It wont fit you anyways, soft pink will look on my white skin better then your tanned one '' I was hurt and angry so I just took my bag and went out . '' I will go buy the sexiest, hottest, cutest bikini ever '' I said, glasses down my nose walking aggressively towards the bus station. Actually I never shopped alone, I always had Ghalia with me to give me her feedback, I checked my phone , ah no it's night now in Morocco she would be deep in her sleep, I kept thinking for a while, then took my phone and called . '' hello ? '' he said '' listen don't get the wrong idea but you're the only person left from me to call in this desperate situation ''.

'' Are you going to swim with that " tyler asked, sitting on a chair exhausted. He  has been with me for more then three hours, wondering from shop to shop, he didn't complain at all as long as I bought him some snacks. '' why what's wrong with this one ?'' I asked checking myself in the mirror, '' It's a dress not a swimsuit, if you want to beat Lee soo you should have more confidence in your body '' he said while eating the chips I bought for him. I sat next to him depressed '' let's face it ! I ll never beat her ! she 's perfect !'' he shocked while laughing at what I just said ! he stood up went away for couple of minutes and came back '' here try this one ''. It was a one piece swimsuit with a cute short skirt enough to slightly cover my bottom, half my back was shown with pink laces running from a side to another, the colors were soft and creamy, with cute patterns in pink and blue. '' This is perfect ! '' I said fascinated by how I looked like in the mirror. '' I m was an assistant photographer remember ? '' he said praising himself like he has accomplished a great thing.

It was the first time Lee soo would wake up early in the morning, it took her one hour to wash herself and apply make up while It just took me  20 minutes to shower , draw my eyeliner and put on my clothes. Two cars were waiting for us, and I could see youngjae waiving to me from the front one, '' here ! here ! ride with us'' he said, apparently yugyeom and bambam were with him too. As I was putting my bag at the car trunk , Jackson called me from the other one '' Hey Rita ! come ride with us, it's better then to be with those idiots '' as they start fighting again Lee soo rushed to the other car when she knew JB and Jackson would be there. The ride was very fun, we were laughing and teasing, we sang almost every Got7 song until we arrived to our destination, As the car was slowly driving down a small rode, I opened the window to see a big house European style, with a lot of trees. '' It's my grandpa's '' yugyeom said with a shy smile.